Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The letdown and misery of this thread is further proof that kickers suck
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If you left the game in hands, so to speak, of a kicker, there's a bunch of other shit that's gone wrong.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Crucial? yes. Exciting? No. I'm amazed all you idiots feel the same exact way I do yet buried my previous post. Did any of you jump up and down because of this commitment or the previous two? Didn't think so you fucktards.

I couldn’t understand why your wife wouldn’t take no for an answer from this fifty year old has been. Now I know.
    I'm young and not married.
    Must have been your mom.
    Is that your comeback? Imma just let it slide man. Don't wanna say something that will have you overdosing in your trailer.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Crucial? yes. Exciting? No. I'm amazed all you idiots feel the same exact way I do yet buried my previous post. Did any of you jump up and down because of this commitment or the previous two? Didn't think so you fucktards.

I couldn’t understand why your wife wouldn’t take no for an answer from this fifty year old has been. Now I know.
    Must have been your mom.
    Is that your comeback? Imma just let it slide man. Don't wanna say something that will have you overdosing in your trailer.
    You must have a high opinion of Baseman to think he lives in a trailer instead of his two dads' Basemant
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Must have been your mom.
    Christ. DIAFF.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Must have been your mom.
    dnc said:

Christ. Shut the fuck up already.
    No and fuck you cunt.
    Not a big back, @BallzDeep is pissed.
    I'm not @BallzDeep. This is played out.
    Just own it and laugh at yourself. You're not fooling anybody. Lean into it. If you're not Ballz then you're nobody.

You're Ballz.
    He gets nice and bitchy like Ballz.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Must have been your mom.
    dnc said:

Christ. Shut the fuck up already.
    No and fuck you cunt.
    Not a big back, @BallzDeep is pissed.
    I'm not @BallzDeep. This is played out.
    Just own it and laugh at yourself. You're not fooling anybody. Lean into it. If you're not Ballz then you're nobody.

You're Ballz.
    He gets nice and bitchy like Ballz.
    We will see. If Ballz were here he would say "Rent free bitch"
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Time to ban Ballz again.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Must have been your mom.
    Christ. DIAFF.
    Walk into on coming traffic cunt monkey.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

So No on Soderberg? West Olympia weeps @RaceBannon

Mysterious hip injury coming in the next 12 months
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    For the last fucking time I'm not the poster previously known as @BallzDeep! It's not funny anymore. I'm not brand new to this board but I'm not ballz! You can keep fagging up threads with this same accusation all you want but I'm now done responding to them.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

For the last fucking time I'm not the poster previously known as @BallzDeep! It's not funny anymore. I'm not brand new to this board but I'm not ballz! You can keep fagging up threads with this same accusation all you want but I'm now done responding to them.

Shut up, ballz. You bitch.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

If you send me money I will publicly agree with this statement.
    U can send money with smoke signals now?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Getting angry and telling everyone you’re not Ballz in every thread is exactly what Ballz would do in this situation.
    If everyone is comparing you to @BallzDeep regardless of your true identity maybe it's time to set the keyboard aside and take a long walk for perspective.
    Never.... I shit post all day. I love all my enemies on this board. Mother fuckers can't stand that I'm right so much.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Getting angry and telling everyone you’re not Ballz in every thread is exactly what Ballz would do in this situation.
    If everyone is comparing you to @BallzDeep regardless of your true identity maybe it's time to set the keyboard aside and take a long walk for perspective.
    Never.... I shit post all day. I love all my enemies on this board. Mother fuckers can't stand that I'm right so much.
    I agree. You bitch.