Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the living shit is wrong with you idiots?

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

RECRUITING RANKINGS ARE...

WAIT

PREPARE YOUR SMALL FUCKING WALNUT BRAIN...

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED... ... ... ...

Do you know what correlation means you dumb fucking minger???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence

WITH HOW GOOD PLAYERS END UP BEING.

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN... PERFECTLY CORRELATED...

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING LOSER?

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

But guess what - this correlation describes a POSITIVE LINEAR relationship.

OH WOW!!!!
    Is it raining where you are and are you currently on Oxy?
    Proper answer is currently OUT of oxy, can not score and script is still 2 weeks out from a refill.
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited June 2018

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

OH WOW!!!!
    They positively correlate for teams that recruit Florida, Texas and Georgia. In the last 10-12 years since SEC superiority became a thing USC and Ohio St are the only other teams that have consistent top 10 classes or even top 15 for that matter. And recently Ohio St has been signing 6-12 GA/FL/TX players every year.

South Carolina recruits GA and FL we do not thus no matter how well we recruit it will ALWAYS be a struggle for our classes to ranked above. End of story

UW can NEVER I repeat NEVER have the recruiting rankings you want consistently. Not because we can't have elite classes but because the rankings are extremely slanted towards FL/GA/TX.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I hate the recruiting board more than ever for bringing in retards like this. Fuck you Dennis!

U have a lot of hate in your life
    Go have sex with a bottle of nitroglycerin.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

Like Shane, Dennis delivers his diatribes with a hand on his hip and a finger wag.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I hate the recruiting board more than ever for bringing in retards like this. Fuck you Dennis!

U have a lot of hate in your life
    Go have sex with a bottle of nitroglycerin.
    Wana watch?
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!
    They positively correlate for teams that recruit Florida, Texas and Georgia. In the last 10-12 years since SEC superiority became a thing USC and Ohio St are the only other teams that have consistent top 10 classes or even top 15 for that matter. And recently Ohio St has been signing 6-12 GA/FL/TX players every year.

UW can NEVER I repeat NEVER have the recruiting rankings you want consistently. Not because we can't have elite classes but because the rankings are extremely slanted towards FL/GA/TX.
    LEAVE holy shit

The south produces more NFL talent. It just means more.

Look at what you've created Dennis!
    Yeah so why pay attention to rankings when they are slanted towards the opposite corner of the country?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We just got a Whyte Viking OL

I'm satisfied
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Y’all need Jakesus
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

We just got a Whyte Viking OL

I'm satisfied

This.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    KobeStan said:

PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!

LEAVE holy shit

Yeah so why pay attention to rankings when they are slanted towards the opposite corner of the country?
    Might as well not even play the games. Just fold all conferences other than the SEC.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    Swaye's Wigwam
    KobeStan said:

PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!

LEAVE holy shit

Because National Championships are slanted to the same place

This is where you have to go full doog and claim ESPN or some shit
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    KobeStan said:

PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!

LEAVE holy shit

Because the 247 ones are decent.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Because the 247 ones are decent.

Agree. 247 seems to have decent coverage of the West, and a recruit's ranking is influenced by his offer list, which is a pretty good heuristic for determining his talent level.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

At least it's in color.