Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My current bored

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2018

elord821 said:

If you'd like any respect at all please take those fucking numbers out of your handle.

08/21/1941 was the day my great grandfather Erich parished. He fell off of a watchtower and died in German-occupied lesser Poland. The "horrible" part of my handle is near and dear to my heart sir.

Can I reluctantly edit my handle? You really need to start issuing the manifesto about handle numbers to the newcomers.
    He got put in charge of his own parish? Or you mean he perished? FFS. Now I see why you have 26 numbers after your name.
    He perished.

No jokes please.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bread said:

This is just who I want at what position:

WR
    1. How is Lubick an ace recruiter if he misses on the best receiver in the country whose brother plays for us and family friend signed with us last December?
    2. I literally don't care about anyone else. Pittman is #2 I guess. WGAF?

Want to know why I never fall I love with any one player in recruiting? Because of this. We need great players at every position every year. Read that last sentence again so you understand. We need 4 Hunter Bryants on the roster. 4 Gaskins, Gaines, Rapps, etc. STACK CLASSES!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... but the thing is, we have too many WRs on the roster as it is. We already have Taj. Get Pittman or just pass. We don't need 3 fucking WR classes when we take 3 OL and 3 DBs. It's fucking retarded.
    U forget chin, opera singer and the Indian(curry kind...don’t be mad swaye) with a blown wheel still on the roster
    In the past two years we’ve gotten 6 WRs. How many do we fucking need?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

This is just who I want at what position:

WR
    1. How is Lubick an ace recruiter if he misses on the best receiver in the country whose brother plays for us and family friend signed with us last December?
    2. I literally don't care about anyone else. Pittman is #2 I guess. WGAF?

Want to know why I never fall I love with any one player in recruiting? Because of this. We need great players at every position every year. Read that last sentence again so you understand. We need 4 Hunter Bryants on the roster. 4 Gaskins, Gaines, Rapps, etc. STACK CLASSES!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... but the thing is, we have too many WRs on the roster as it is. We already have Taj. Get Pittman or just pass. We don't need 3 fucking WR classes when we take 3 OL and 3 DBs. It's fucking retarded.
    U forget chin, opera singer and the Indian(curry kind...don’t be mad swaye) with a blown wheel still on the roster
    In the past two years we’ve gotten 6 WRs. How many do we fucking need?
    I thought there would be no math involved
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This thread is both educational and hysterical earning the rare HH Double Whammy.

Need to revisit in the wam.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    elord821 said:

I emailed this kid's Hudl to Wiltfong a few months back:

Damond Callahan, 2019 CB, Downey (Warren), CA

http://www.hudl.com/v/27qzQP

Why are there not more WTFs on this poast?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it a BIG bored?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

@Dennis_DeYoung is Julius Buelow as big time as I think he is?

I would equate him to a Kaleb McGary level prospect. Like - he's good and will be good. But he's not like top 5-10 in the country like Trey was.
    Trey was 3 star, ppl forget. I loved peterman interview, that is the best OL film I have even seen and he is rated 3 star
    Some of the last arguments I got in at dawgman were over Trey. I was saying he should be a 5-star after his sophomore year and everyone was telling me to calm down and that he was a second tier prospect, etc.

I know, I know, CSB... but I still feel the pain from those days.
    Kim is probably still claiming you are just taking a break and you guys are still close.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

elord821 said:

I wouldn't post it if I didn't think he was decent. What do you think about his tape?
  • Options
    elord821 said:

AZDuck said:

elord821 said:

I wouldn't post it if I didn't think he was decent. What do you think about his tape?
    I filter all my TBS through @dnc, @Dennis_DeYoung , @Mosster47 , and @jhop.

The only thing I can evaluate is hip fluidity.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

elord821 said:

AZDuck said:

elord821 said:

I filter all my TBS through @dnc, @Dennis_DeYoung , @Mosster47 , and @jhop.

The only thing I can evaluate is hip fluidity.
    Hip fluidity = dick size
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

elord821 said:

If you'd like any respect at all please take those fucking numbers out of your handle.

08/21/1941 was the day my great grandfather Erich parished. He fell off of a watchtower and died in German-occupied lesser Poland. The "horrible" part of my handle is near and dear to my heart sir.

Can I reluctantly edit my handle? You really need to start issuing the manifesto about handle numbers to the newcomers.
    He got put in charge of his own parish? Or you mean he perished? FFS. Now I see why you have 26 numbers after your name.

• Options
    Ika is in Eugene today.
  • Options
    McDuffie is in Eugene today.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Just received this message from a guy (who shall remain anonymous) that I've interacted with over the years on DM and HH: "Yep. Expected. I suppose you’ll laugh about how you ran the off the Duck imposter and fall back to your insults and racism and closeups of 17yo crotches. No, you fuck off. You can keep this place. Admin. Please kick me. I’m sorry I ever though this was an alternative to real hardcore husky fans."

The guy that sent me this note is NO fan of kim or any of the other jerks over at DM.

Look, I'm not going to advocate for people to be censored (like the d-bags that ruined DM), nor am I going to lecture anybody. I will only say that this website has the opportunity to become a REAL and UNFILTERED alternative to DM. The problem is that a few folks on here insist on turning threads into name-calling and 8th-grade-level cursing contests, or just an opportunity to 'zing' other people.

I'll be the first to say that at times I've been guilty of that BS as well.

I guess my only suggestion is that some folks should decide if they want this to become the website that ALL OF US have described at one time or another - a place of INTELLIGENT analysis where INTENSE criticism and UNSCRIPTED opinion is welcome - or do we want HH to be just a place of one-liners, biting insults, and contests to tear down others. I realize that it's often both, but I tend to agree with this guy that it tilts a little too much toward the latter.

Just a thought. Peace. Now fire away.

Shocked nobody has said abundance yet ... this shithole is slipping
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Just received this message from a guy (who shall remain anonymous) that I've interacted with over the years on DM and HH: "Yep. Expected. I suppose you’ll laugh about how you ran the off the Duck imposter and fall back to your insults and racism and closeups of 17yo crotches. No, you fuck off. You can keep this place. Admin. Please kick me. I’m sorry I ever though this was an alternative to real hardcore husky fans."

The guy that sent me this note is NO fan of kim or any of the other jerks over at DM.

Look, I'm not going to advocate for people to be censored (like the d-bags that ruined DM), nor am I going to lecture anybody. I will only say that this website has the opportunity to become a REAL and UNFILTERED alternative to DM. The problem is that a few folks on here insist on turning threads into name-calling and 8th-grade-level cursing contests, or just an opportunity to 'zing' other people.

I'll be the first to say that at times I've been guilty of that BS as well.

I guess my only suggestion is that some folks should decide if they want this to become the website that ALL OF US have described at one time or another - a place of INTELLIGENT analysis where INTENSE criticism and UNSCRIPTED opinion is welcome - or do we want HH to be just a place of one-liners, biting insults, and contests to tear down others. I realize that it's often both, but I tend to agree with this guy that it tilts a little too much toward the latter.

Just a thought. Peace. Now fire away.

Shocked nobody has said abundance yet ... this shithole is slipping
    Dude, that copy pasta is damn near as old as take the gloves off