Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're? #13 !!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
edited June 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
#13th best tailgate in America. Suck it porking lot at #26. How the fuck is USC ahead of us?
http://www.thisisinsider.com/best-college-tailgate-party-2017-9

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    Neighbor's dad is big time USC alumna. They've been pouring some serious $$ into the tailgate experiences there. That said, it's still just a shitty porking lot in south central LA.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

Neighbor's dad is big time USC alumna. They've been pouring some serious $$ into the tailgate experiences there. That said, it's still just a shitty porking lot in south central LA.

I get the better weather part and a marching band that it world famous. But still...you can't take USC out South Central.

I get the better weather part and a marching band that it world famous. But still...you can't take USC out South Central.
    Funny enough, that's also part of what they do now. Satellite "meet-ups" with a party bus to take you all to the game together. Not the worst idea but yeah, seems like you wouldn't garner points for "tailgate" experience that way. That parking lot is still a trash pile and skid row is literally 1 street over.
    Swaye said:

Some people like to experience drive by shootingsneedle stabbings as a cultural event. Ever think of that?
    Wrong era.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    The on campus tailgate scene at SC is really good. People have stuff set up around main campus then kick those flag poles, then walk through exposition park rose garden. The stuff adjacent to the stadium sucks but the on campus stuff a block away is pretty good.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    One of my favorite days was the 2010 USC game where Locker beat the Trojans back to back. Drove down to Manhattan Beach from SB, got tanked at a sharkees, took a UW party bus from there to campus and did shots of Patron with USC milfs all over campus.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

California knows how to party.

PacTownTuff
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Funny enough, that's also part of what they do now. Satellite "meet-ups" with a party bus to take you all to the game together. Not the worst idea but yeah, seems like you wouldn't garner points for "tailgate" experience that way. That parking lot is still a trash pile and skid row is literally 1 street over.
    LA’s skid row is literally miles away from USC. Nowhere near exposition park.

USC tailgate is awesome, even more so now that you pre-func at downtown or at LA live, take the train to the stadium, and set up camp on campus or in the park. Plenty of booze for sale legally too. There’s no parking lot. At all. Solid post otherwise.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

#13th best tailgate in America. Suck it porking lot at #26. How the fuck is USC ahead of us?
    http://www.thisisinsider.com/best-college-tailgate-party-2017-9

Cal is too high

LA’s skid row is literally miles away from USC. Nowhere near exposition park.

USC tailgate is awesome, even more so now that you pre-func at downtown or at LA live, take the train to the stadium, and set up camp on campus or in the park. Plenty of booze for sale legally too. There’s no parking lot. At all. Solid post otherwise.
    Lol I'm sure you think that if you're one of the "bus" people. Try walking around the neighborhood a bit especially next to the freeway. One of the guys I went to high school with is homeless and lives there. Maybe it's not part of LA's official "skid row" but there are plenty of homeless camps.

I also do work in LA on a regular basis and we deal with homeless encampments in guess what area?

If they got rid of tailgating in the porking lot that's news to me but I doubt it. I was there drinking and eating hot dogs in the lot for the Petersen/Sark game.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Which Dad? Your a fag, USC tailgates are shit, fuck off.

How can dodging bullets be can considered “fun?”
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

One of my favorite days was the 2010 USC game where Locker beat the Trojans back to back. Drove down to Manhattan Beach from SB, got tanked at a sharkees, took a UW party bus from there to campus and did shots of Patron with USC milfs all over campus.

The absence of photos is disappointing.
    CaptainPJ said:

Which Dad? Your a fag, USC tailgates are shit, fuck off.

How can dodging bullets be can considered “fun?”
    whooosh