Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In Roseanne's defense

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In Roseanne’s defense, it’s hard to know the difference between racism that gets you fired versus racism that gets you elected President of the United States

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baphomet said:

In Roseanne’s defense, it’s hard to know the difference between racism that gets you fired versus racism that gets you elected President of the United States

It's funny how nobody ever called Trump a racist until he suddenly had that "R" next to his name.
    Except for the lawsuits over racism in his past.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Come watch Hondo struggle in every thread.

Conservatives clearly hate facts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Conservatives clearly hate facts.
    You’re crossing lines adding my Swaye to this. A SERIOUS LINE!! My opinions are my opinions. DO NOT EVER INVOLVE MY SWAYE!!!!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Confirmed

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Baphomet said:

It's funny how nobody ever called Trump a racist until he suddenly had that "R" next to his name.
    Except for the lawsuits over racism in his past.
    From 1971?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Baphomet said:

Sounds like we know what the R stands for...
    Google says the R really means Nazism.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baphomet said:

Google "Central Park 5". Trump has been a known racist for decades. And yes, I know he was once a Democrat.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,497
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Google "Central Park 5". Trump has been a known racist for decades. And yes, I know he was once a Democrat.
    Pressing as always

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    I express my opinions on TV shows by either watching them or not watching them. I can actually change the channel. I don't watch looney lib shows. My choice. I didn't watch Roseann either. I vote with my remote!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,894

Baphomet said:

Google Kara Young, you dumb motherfucker.