Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2020 Secondary Gonna Be Fucking Retarded

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BaldwinIV said:

Damn Dom Hampton is dark as fuck you'd expect his skin to glow or something with all that sunshine but nope. Lol

Racist. You disgust me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo
    People forget.....race owned slaves
    We had all these Franks and Germanics that we captured when we took their land. Slavery in Rome was better than life in the wilds

I was talking about the Jews when building the pyramid, but sure these count too
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

2018 is going to be fucking retarded with Rapp, Murphy, Miller, Molden, Taylor and im sure 1 or 2 of the youngins will contribute too. I like looking into the future but this is a GOOD Washington secondary.

I like Joyner too. The guy fucking murders ball carriers and was the hardest hitter on the team
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I hate Joyner at CB. Got smoked on the same damn slant route in the Stanford game all night long. Dude is a safety or nickel all the way. If Murphy and Miller don't go down, midget Bryant doesn't get as much run with Joyner in the picture at nickel.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2018 is going to be fucking retarded with Rapp, Murphy, Miller, Molden, Taylor and im sure 1 or 2 of the youngins will contribute too. I like looking into the future but this is a GOOD Washington secondary.

As is 2018, and 2019, and more than likely the rest of eternity.

I mean I did mention this year and next year in the body of my poast.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

AEB said:

BaldwinIV said:

JoJo is the only weak spot and he would start on 8/12 P12 teams this year and tbf his only weakness is against the pass.

It still amazes me how successful Petersen has been with the kids from the thrown together first recruiting class and Sark holdovers. It makes me engorged thinking of what he'll be able to do with guys like Gordon, Kaho, Hunter Bryant, etc. In their 3rd and 4th years
    That’s the danger of falling in love with recruiting. Dissly, Sample, Gaines, McIntosh would probably not get offers today. I doubt Sidney Jones or Pettis would either. All are NFL players or at least have a really good shot.

The only guys from that class that would surely get an offer now are Budda and McGary.

The flip side is we could have gotten even better players, but the 2014 class was big time despite being lowly rated.

There are also too many dead weight players from that class, which would not have happened in a full recruiting cycle.

I don’t know what my point is, but Pete can develop.
    I don’t agree with all of this. For example, Hampton was a “3” star similar to SMFJ. Also, not sure Kizer or Otton are more highly rated than Sample was. Gaines was less recruited than some of the DL from the last class? Not sure. I think they have a profile they recruit to, and I think they are better talent evaluators.
    Jones had one other P-5 offer. Hampton had a lot of offers.

You could be right about Sample.

Gaines had one other PAC 12 offer.

I agree that Petersen is a better talent evaluator than most coaches.
    Gaines, like Stan Empterman—gritty, lunch pailer, Husky Jax leader—was a low rated two-star