Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

So I'm in this shithole town ...

pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
Eugene is a shithole and I have to spend the whole day here.

Where can I drink, starting now this morning?


«1

Comments

  • DooglesDoogles Posts: 7,208
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I send you fireball from afar. It could be worse, you could be in Antioch.
    pawz
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

    I send you fireball from afar. It could be worse, you could be in Antioch.

    It could not be worse. I'd rather drink from a water fountain in Flint, MI.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 16,669
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    I thought this would be a thread about Woodinville.
    MikeDamonehaieDerekJohnson
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,675
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.
    MikeDamone
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    For those keeping score, I'm two drinks in at Rennie's. Admittedly slipping.

    FTP
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 8,708
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Wild Duck is a decent joint.
    pawz
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,924
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    So you aren’t in Maltby?
    Fire_Marshall_BillUW_Doog_Bot
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    So you aren’t in Maltby?

    Worse.
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,675
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
    Did someone beat you up the last time you were in Oly or something?

    Lots of anti-vaxxers around here. Figured it might be your crowd.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Posts: 3,024
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    The Monterey Bay is beautiful this morning
    Edwin_Bambino
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited May 19
    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
    Did someone beat you up the last time you were in Oly or something?

    Lots of anti-vaxxers around here. Figured it might be your crowd.
    I find it the most boring, depressing place on earth. If I had to stay there again for any appreciable amount of time, I might actually kill myself.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 16,669
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

    2001400ex said:

    I thought this would be a thread about Woodinville.

    come watch Hondo struggle in every thread
    TYFYS
    DerekJohnsonhaieRaceBannon
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,675
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
    Did someone beat you up the last time you were in Oly or something?

    Lots of anti-vaxxers around here. Figured it might be your crowd.
    I find it the most boring, depressing place on earth. If I had to stay there again for any appreciable amount of time, I might actually kill myself.
    I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone claim Oly was the most boring, depressing place on earth - other than you.

    You might give Hoquiam or Aberdeen a look to gain some perspective.

    Not that I mind you never coming here. More people is definitely not what Olympia needs.
    creepycougYellowSnow
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 9,541
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    whats the consensus on olympia

    i dont know about it
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,675
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    whats the consensus on olympia

    i dont know about it

    It's a dump.

    Boring. With a toxic lake/swamp.
    pawzRaceBannon
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited May 20
    .
    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
    Did someone beat you up the last time you were in Oly or something?

    Lots of anti-vaxxers around here. Figured it might be your crowd.
    I find it the most boring, depressing place on earth. If I had to stay there again for any appreciable amount of time, I might actually kill myself.
    I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone claim Oly was the most boring, depressing place on earth - other than you.

    You might give Hoquiam or Aberdeen a look to gain some perspective.

    Not that I mind you never coming here. More people is definitely not what Olympia needs.
    Look, I gotta be downtown in the middle of everything, or out in the middle of fucking nowhere.

    Olympia couldn't be more dead fucking center.

    Add the militant hippie elitist geoduck city college kids and I'm ready to swallow the business end of a 12 gauge.
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,410
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    pawz said:

    dflea said:

    I was ready to list all the spots in Shelton for you.

    Thank you for your service, but when I'm there, I never make it past the casino.

    Olympia is my second-least favorite place on the planet, behind Eugene.
    Did someone beat you up the last time you were in Oly or something?

    Lots of anti-vaxxers around here. Figured it might be your crowd.
    I find it the most boring, depressing place on earth. If I had to stay there again for any appreciable amount of time, I might actually kill myself.
    I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone claim Oly was the most boring, depressing place on earth - other than you.

    You might give Hoquiam or Aberdeen a look to gain some perspective.

    Not that I mind you never coming here. More people is definitely not what Olympia needs.
    You've never heard my wife

    Olympia could be such a jewel with just a little effort like not having your lake be a toxic swamp
    Brilliant, classy lady imo.
Sign In or Register to comment.