Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2018 Pac-12 Football Coach Rankings: Can Anyone Win a National Title?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    dflea said:

lol

Rarified air is first loser talk for "lost the big game" right?

Champion is the word that is eluding you, faggot. Washington was the unbeaten champion in 1991. Oregon was the champion never.

Go suck loser dick if you want. No skin off my hide.

Champions are decided on the field not in the polls. The change to the BCS format where natty games are actually played on the field was the first nail in the coffin to the good ole boys club of voted natty 'winners.' The relevance of voted titles continues to diminish with the expansion to the playoff format and the increased difficulty of winning the championship, where teams have to win 2 post season games against the best teams in the nation. And that's not even including the conference championship games that need to be won first. Voted titles are a fucking joke. There are 100's of spurious 'championship' claims by teams with no business claiming them. A game played between 2 teams on the field leaves no gray area for funny business.

I'll say it again. Play the early 90's Canes or GTFO.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The only funny business going on is you pretending Oregon is anything except a team with no championship.

Sad!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

lol

Champion is the word that is eluding you, faggot. Washington was the unbeaten champion in 1991. Oregon was the champion never.

Champions are decided on the field not in the polls. The change to the BCS format where natty games are actually played on the field was the first nail in the coffin to the good ole boys club of voted natty 'winners.' The relevance of voted titles continues to diminish with the expansion to the playoff format and the increased difficulty of winning the championship, where teams have to win 2 post season games against the best teams in the nation. And that's not even including the conference championship games that need to be won first. Voted titles are a fucking joke. There are 100's of spurious 'championship' claims by teams with no business claiming them. A game played between 2 teams on the field leaves no gray area for funny business.

So no team before 2014 won a natty? Yaaa right... nice logic qoock!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    dflea said:

The only funny business going on is you pretending Oregon is anything except a team with no championship.

Sad!

Take a lie detector test and I'll bet nearly 100% of doogs will be flagged as liars when axed the question: was there any real situational difference between UW/Miami in 1991 and UO/Auburn in 2010. Because there's not. But like I already said, I get the need to maintain the pretense that you're better than UO even though UO has been to the natty game twice and has a playoff victory, and you've never been. It's what you need to do when you have nothing else to fall back on.
  • Options

dflea said:

lol

Tennessee was the first real natty winner. College football officially began in 1998. Hth.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

lol

Tennessee was the first real natty winner. College football officially began in 1998. Hth.
    hey fuck you! we almost won in 97!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You northern Washingtonians just don’t see these jack duck types. I do.

Hate USC. Hate UW. Hate the LA Lakers.

Big surprise.

They serve beer and weed all day. They wouldn’t know winning of it kicked them in their poor cunts.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Big surprise.

They serve beer and weed all day. They wouldn’t know winning of it kicked them in their poor cunts.

If we are bashing smoking trees and shotgunning beer then I'm out!

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sad!

Take a lie detector test and I'll bet nearly 100% of doogs will be flagged as liars when axed the question: was there any real situational difference between UW/Miami in 1991 and UO/Auburn in 2010. Because there's not. But like I already said, I get the need to maintain the pretense that you're better than UO even though UO has been to the natty game twice and has a playoff victory, and you've never been. It's what you need to do when you have nothing else to fall back on.
    The situational difference is UW, Miami and Auburn won their big games. Oregon is the only loser in the bunch.

You "won" your "big games." I see what you did there. You didn't say UW won 'the game' because both you and I know you've never been to THE GAME.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2018
    haie said:

Big surprise.

This explains the anger and aggression.