Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cameron Williams, 2019 4* DB, Bakersfield (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Kid's all Doog.

He definitely isn't going to Eugene. The Ducks have three young safeties, two super high rated safeties that will be freshman, and he bailed soon after Criddel committed.

Pretty obvious he wants a chance to play.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Oh no! We're Lightskin U. He gone.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Kid's all Doog.

He definitely isn't going to Eugene. The Ducks have three young safeties, two super high rated safeties that will be freshman, and he bailed soon after Criddel committed.

Chinned for making me spit my drink out and laugh.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Holy shit this dude got a tan

Dude, he doesn’t have any hair for protection against the sun.

Fucking insensitive Neighbor.
    Looks like he's getting his 5th star.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Kid's all Doog.

He wants to be developed.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he's ours to lose, gonna need BTP to confirm though
    Washington- “I had a great official visit there. That place is just different, it’s hard to describe but I liked it a lot there. It’s definitely different from Bakersfield but what stands out about UW is how much they talked about academics and life after football. Coach Pete (Petersen) has that Built For Life program that I really liked and I just like how they treat the players there and how much they care about them as more than just athletes. Jimmy Lake and Will Harris are great as well and I really felt comfortable and at home when I was there.”

“Yeh I have a good idea what I’m doing,” Williams said. “I was going to do it August 4th but I decided to move it up to July 25 because that date worked best for me and my family. We’re renting out a movie theater and I’m going to announce it there in front of my family and friends so I’m excited.

UnderstatementOTW
    I wonder if cooking crayons, ants, and the occasional egg on the sidewalk while gawking up at departing jets (just out of rock throwing distance...I tried) is still the primary activity available to kids there. We were drug down to that smelly armpit (literally kicking and screaming after the first visit) several times as kids and that's all we could find to do.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Some highlights, & footwork from a camp. Throws up the dubs (probably westside but I'll take it). Mentions that his uncle lives in Seattle, and he's probably graduating early. Also some shout outs to @alopeciadawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQFb3pvROw&feature=youtu.be

respect his parents, to push your son from 8 years old to 40 years takes dedication. But on serious note, this kid tracks the ball effortlessly
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Some highlights, & footwork from a camp. Throws up the dubs (probably westside but I'll take it). Mentions that his uncle lives in Seattle, and he's probably graduating early. Also some shout outs to @alopeciadawg

respect his parents, to push your son from 8 years old to 40 years takes dedication. But on serious note, this kid tracks the ball effortlessly
    This. He gud.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,208
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Things I took away. His footwork and change of direction were awesome. Broken Madden physics on a couple of those plays. @alopeciadawg is rill. I thought you guys were just fucking around. Academis are important to him.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He’s got that Byron Murphy ability to crush above his weight class.