Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

With 5 min remaining in the 2Q against ASU

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
8 of UW's 12 plays had been for negative or zero yardage.

Comments

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    The fact that ASU had 2 weeks to prepare for that game, is the only thing that worries me about our game at Oregon -- they also get 2 weeks to prepare -- and we don't. Fuck the Pac12 for scheduling like that.
    edited May 2018
    I was one of the most vocal Smith haters out there.

But that doesn't change what I wrote. No Pac12 team that had a road game against a foe with 2 weeks to prepare won their road game, when they only had 1 week to prepare.

Fuck the Pac12 in that regard.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    uzi said:

But that doesn't change what I wrote. No Pac12 team that had a road game against a foe with 2 weeks to prepare won their road game, when they only had 1 week to prepare.

Wilner had a pretty good article about that. The big10 and SEC never fuck their teams like that.

We should have won the game, but winners control their controllables and the Pac is clearly not in how they schedule.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Doogles said:

uzi said:

Wilner had a pretty good article about that. The big10 and SEC never fuck their teams like that.

We should have won the game, but winners control their controllables and the Pac is clearly not in how they schedule.
    PAC-12 is changing up their scheduling finally, starting this year. I expect this is why they are delayed in releasing the next 6 year rotation as well.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Jsmith also spent a good chunk of that week interviewing for Oregon State, but yeah it’s the schedules fault
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,135

Jsmith also spent a good chunk of that week interviewing for Oregon State, but yeah it’s the schedules fault

And, THAT hurt us how, exactly ?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,797 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

8 of UW's 12 plays had been for negative or zero yardage.

Free Pub!!!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy fuck the 2 weeks for ASU to prepare is doog fucking bullshit.

Does anyone think Bama walks in there in the same situation and wins by less than 40?

Maybe our lads in black and white are just in awe of the women down there without moss hanging from their armpits and dream catcher tattoos.

This program isnt even halfway legit until it can go to the desert and beat the Zona programs like the third tier (generous) D1 teams they are.

I'm pretty sure watching the ASU game last year killed my liver and took 15 years off my life. If we ran the ball 66% of the time with Gaskin, and the rest were Coleman and Ahmed runs, we win rather easily.

I hope Peterlips wakes up in a cold sweat at night, looks across his room, and has a visision of the scoreboard with 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Does anyone think Bama walks in there in the same situation and wins by less than 40?

Maybe our lads in black and white are just in awe of the women down there without moss hanging from their armpits and dream catcher tattoos.

This program isnt even halfway legit until it can go to the desert and beat the Zona programs like the third tier (generous) D1 teams they are.

I'm pretty sure watching the ASU game last year killed my liver and took 15 years off my life. If we ran the ball 66% of the time with Gaskin, and the rest were Coleman and Ahmed runs, we win rather easily.

I hope Peterlips wakes up in a cold sweat at night, looks across his room, and has a visision of the scoreboard with 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter

Free Pub Mother Fuckers!!!
    edited May 2018

Bama isn't willing to travel 5 states away for an OOC road game, so that comparison is as retarded as Smith was as our OC.

Also, the SEC doesn't schedule this way. There are obvious reasons why they don't. The Pac12 shouldn't either.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

Bama isn't willing to travel 5 states away for an OOC road game, so that comparison is as retarded as Smith was as our OC.

Also, the SEC doesn't schedule this way. There are obvious reasons why they don't. The Pac12 shouldn't either.

Doog talk.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

uzi said:

Doog talk.
    The only thing doogish is thinking it's a good idea to play auburn in a neutral game on the other side of the country because TUFFNESS
    edited May 2018

uzi said:

Doog talk.
    The only thing doogish is thinking it's a good idea to play auburn in a neutral game on the other side of the country because TUFFNESS

Its a fucking stupid idea BitchFork. Schedule a home and home or fuck off. Or at least a return game in LA or Vegas.

What was your point again?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    honestly, is it hard to fucking recruit a kicker that make a FG under 35?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited May 2018

uzi said:

Doog talk.

Its a fucking stupid idea BitchFork. Schedule a home and home or fuck off. Or at least a return game in LA or Vegas.

What was your point again?
    That u r a poof