Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Smoking Gun: Stunning Expose (warning: Graphic)

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Finding a Pumpy smoking gun on this bored is about as hard as finding one at Ypres.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Baseman said:

9-4. (NT)

Uh base, I'll go as far as to say I predicted 8-5 100 times. I was very fucking vocal about it. But because you were so stupid you couldnt go to college or go to a trade school , let me walk your dumbass thru this

PUP SAID MULTIPLE TIMES my prediction would change because the UW GOD'S blessed us with 4 unforeseen returnees...plus no staff shake-up, plus the emergence of a TE not on roster when I predicted 8-5 2 fucking years ago.

You cant even make a prediction for the current year, have never made ANY FUCKING PREDICTION ANY YEAR, and want to come after Pup's 3 year-old prediction? Yes, I made my initial 2018 prediction 3 years ago.

You are a little cunt. Always have been. Step up with the big boys like Pup and um, uh, ummm there's 1 or 2 I think, or hit the FUCKING GATE BITCH. Tired of you bootlicking little zit-faced fayboys' popping off about predictions. Nut the fuck up base and provide something here the clock is ticking... you're now on my shit list. Not a good place to be.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Baseman said:

9-4. (NT)

Uh base, I'll go as far as to say I predicted 8-5 100 times. I was very fucking vocal about it. But because you were so stupid you couldnt go to college or go to a trade school , let me walk your dumbass thru this

PUP SAID MULTIPLE TIMES my prediction would change because the UW GOD'S blessed us with 4 unforeseen returnees...plus no staff shake-up, plus the emergence of a TE not on roster when I predicted 8-5 2 fucking years ago.

You cant even make a prediction for the current year, have never made ANY FUCKING PREDICTION ANY YEAR, and want to come after Pup's 3 year-old prediction? Yes, I made my initial 2018 prediction 3 years ago.

You are a little cunt. Always have been. Step up with the big boys like Pup and um, uh, ummm there's 1 or 2 I think, or hit the FUCKING GATE BITCH. Tired of you bootlicking little zit-faced fayboys' popping off about predictions. Nut the fuck up base and provide something here the clock is ticking... you're now on my shit list. Not a good place to be.
    8-5. Loss in foster farms bowl.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Pup clearly predicts eason to the playoff 2019. He just didn't realize which dawgs it would be with.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

9-4. (NT)

I predict pain.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club

Baseman said:

9-4. (NT)

ctrl-c

ctrl-v

save