Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zumwalt

Please face plant this goon as many times as possible this weekend. He needs to develop a taste for dirt and grass.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,099 Founders Club
    He's one of my favorite Bruins
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    Oregon should have taken care of it. All that was needed was for Johnny Mundt to make a nice cutback block and knock Zumwalt's helmet into the other sideline. Problem solved. Then post game if asked was the cutback block on Zumwalt dirty? Helfrich could reply, "Zumwalt was playing good hard football, and we wanted to return the favor."
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    edited November 2013

Please face plant this goon as many times as possible this weekend. He needs to develop a taste for dirt and grass.

Huh? Doogin' it for the Ducks?

The Ducks softness was exposed by UCLA and exploited by Stanford. Zumwalt a goon? I would love to see some huskies play with such toughness and passion. And, I like seeing DAT thrown like a rag doll.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

The Ducks softness was exposed by UCLA and exploited by Stanford. Zumwalt a goon? I would love to see some huskies play with such toughness and passion. And, I like seeing DAT thrown like a rag doll.
    I'm not dooging. Lets see if you like it when he injures Sankey then gloats about it afterwards. I'm guessing your tune will change and you won't like this guy so much anymore.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I'm not dooging. Lets see if you like it when he injures Sankey then gloats about it afterwards. I'm guessing your tune will change and you won't like this guy so much anymore.
    IMO, it's a blackeye for Oregon

I'm going to laugh if people have anything to say about Zumwalt after this game on Friday.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I'm going to laugh if people have anything to say about Zumwalt after this game on Friday.

I doubt anyone would have said anything about him until you started obsessing over him.

• I still don't know who the fuck Zumwalt is or what position he plays? Jesus christ this Quook is making our board resemble Doogman.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I still don't know who the fuck Zumwalt is or what position he plays? Jesus christ this Quook is making our board resemble Doogman.

+1. I've gathered he plays for UCLA, but I'm not even sure if he's offense or defense, let alone his position.

Whoever he is, I'll be rooting for the rest of the year thanks to chesblitz

I still don't know who the fuck Zumwalt is or what position he plays? Jesus christ this Quook is making our board resemble Doogman.

Your tampon is starting to get sandy.
  • I still don't know who the fuck Zumwalt is or what position he plays? Jesus christ this Quook is making our board resemble Doogman.

Ummm you are the one crying about a player that nobody on here has ever heard of on a rival board.

Take this shit to eDuck or Doogman. Nobody on here gives a flying fuck about this guy.

I don't even know if this player is white or black. That's how little I give a fuck about him.

That's how little I give a fuck about him.
    That's what's funny. All this talk about Myles Jack. And you don't even know who the fuck Zumwalt is. You will in a few days.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

That's how little I give a fuck about him.
    That's what's funny. All this talk about Myles Jack. And you don't even know who the fuck Zumwalt is. You will in a few days.
    I've watched more UCLA than UW this year and I still don't know who the fuck Zumwalt is.