Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Browning now 2nd QB behind Heaner!

13»

Comments

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

I love that Peet is going to start him again this year. It shows that he is stubborn and unwilling to change. I like that in a Husky coach.

Browning really struggles vs the ducks
    Doog POTD
    Disagree. Quook of you to think its dumb for UW to start a QB who buttfucks Oregon. Browning actually plays like a cocky winner vs you.
    It seems important to you to beat your chest over wins vs struggling teams in the midst of coaching changes and rebuilding years.
    You act like it will be short lived.

Uhhh no.

Trust me.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

I love that Peet is going to start him again this year. It shows that he is stubborn and unwilling to change. I like that in a Husky coach.

Browning really struggles vs the ducks
    Doog POTD
    Disagree. Quook of you to think its dumb for UW to start a QB who buttfucks Oregon. Browning actually plays like a cocky winner vs you.
    It seems important to you to beat your chest over wins vs struggling teams in the midst of coaching changes and rebuilding years.
    This is the doogiest statement on the bored

How many times did doogs say that to duck fans?

Billions
    I'm just doing my part to perpetuate the theme (a popular one in these parts) that the huskies and ducks are doomed to repeat each other's history in some kind of make believe time loop. Helfrich was Ty, Willie was Sark...etc. Though I don't expect to be having to use these tools from the doog toolbox for very long. Oregon will be back sooner rather than later.
    Here's your problem.

Oregon isn't some kind of traditional football powerhouse who is going through a down period.

Oregon is traditionally a doormat who caught lightening with fat Chip.

Your level is in the toilet.

Unlike UW. At our successes in football weren't limited to one coach EVER.