Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wanna cum in your pants?

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Gladstone said:

He looks like he's in a lot better shape than when he was a cokehead at Georgia. His head actually fits in his helmet now and he doesn't look all sloppy

That's the first thing I noticed too. At UGA his fat face would bulge out of his helmet.
    Since when are “cokeheads” fat?

You need to get out more.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    ?? when did i say he was a cokehead

Gladstone said:

?? when did i say he was a cokehead

Seemed to be in agreement with bananas, but what the fuck do I know?

I’m doing 90 down Highway 99 blowing rails off a chicks tits, and I ain’t fat!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

He looks like he's in a lot better shape than when he was a cokehead at Georgia. His head actually fits in his helmet now and he doesn't look all sloppy

If we are going to bash being a cokehead in Georgia I am fucking out!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I once called Brownsocks Cobra, and meant it, after the 70-21 game. I am so fucking stupid.
    Swaye said:

The solution was there all along, stupid fucking Doog me:

“Fat cokehead” = Abundance!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

I once called Brownsocks Cobra, and meant it, after the 70-21 game. I am so fucking stupid.

Bro I made threads (and chastised @Dennis_DeYoung with 100% earnestness in my heart) about how Browning was going to take another leap in 2017. If I had any dignity -- any at all -- I wouldn't show my face here again lol
    so no prob
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

doing coke with girls from georgia is always fun
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

Bro I made threads (and chastised @Dennis_DeYoung with 100% earnestness in my heart) about how Browning was going to take another leap in 2017. If I had any dignity -- any at all -- I wouldn't show my face here again lol
    You are just a hopeless optimist ... only minor shame in that
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Rhino cum vs Brownsocks cum!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

I probably agreed profusely with those threads.

FMFYFE