Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yo, Bro!!!

2»

Comments

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Holy fuck! I didn't even get my foot in the door this time.

Subject:Ban notification from BruinReportOnline.com
    Sent:Today 4:35 PM PST
    Delete Reply Next Message
    We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on BruinReportOnline.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on BruinReportOnline.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at BruinReportOnline.com
  • CollegiateDoog
    5 posts this site

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 6:22 PM
    Re: 5 Reasons UW wins this one
    UCLA will be like a drunk college kid crossing a busy street at 1:30am. Won't know what hit 'em.
    Reply | Quote | Edit | Delete

BruininLG
    992 posts this site
    Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 6:26 PM
    Re: 5 Reasons UW wins this one
    Umm.....that's not an appropriate post. I hope you DON'T know why and it was innocent. It's pretty tasteless even for the lowest of the low if you do know why it's wrong.

CollegiateDoog wrote: UCLA will be like a drunk college kid crossing a busy street at 1:30am. Won't know what hit 'em.
    Subject:UCLA will be like a drunk college kid crossing a busy street at
    Sent:Today 6:31 PM PST
    Delete Reply Next Message
    I hope you weren't aware of this before your oddly on target comment sounding like you were referencing it:

http://dailybruin.com/2013/09/08/ucla-football-wr-nick-pasquale-struck-and-killed-by-vehicle/

BY ANDREW ERICKSON Courtesy of UCLA Athletics

UCLA football wide receiver Nick Pasquale died early Sunday after he was struck by a vehicle, according to an Orange County Sheriff’s Department Coroner’s Office release.

Pasquale was on foot when a vehicle hit him at 1:27 a.m. on Sunday on Camino De Los Mares, west of Calle Nuevo in San Clemente, according to the release. He was pronounced dead at the scene, said Lt. Jeff Hallock, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

The vehicle was identified as a Mercedes sedan and was heading westbound on Camino De Los Mares at the time of the accident, Hallock said. The driver stopped at the scene and called police, Hallock added.

The driver was not cited or arrested at the scene, he added.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

I'd like to see a 5 reasons with Tripper Johnson and Talia Chricton.

Didn't Tripper run a 5.4?!?!