Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The End is Nigh!

And after these things I saw another Quarterback come down from heaven, having great power; and the Rose Bowl was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Washington the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of Sun Devils, and the hold of every foul Cardinal, and a cage of every unclean and hateful Bird.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my Coach, that ye be not a partaker of her loses, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Alas, alas that once great team, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and decked with gold, and sparkly helmets!

For in three hour is she made desolate.

Amen.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,096 Founders Club
    What about Myles Jack?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited November 2013
    Super gay poast for simply stating UW will lose.

Edit: got whoooooooshed badly, well done.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    RaulAzul said:

And after these things I saw another Quarterback come down from heaven, having great power; and the Rose Bowl was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Washington the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of Sun Devils, and the hold of every foul Cardinal, and a cage of every unclean and hateful Bird.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my Coach, that ye be not a partaker of her loses, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Alas, alas that once great team, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and decked with gold, and sparkly helmets!

Amen.

Excellent job being right on the verge of epic pressing, but holding back just enough for a cool post. Most people blow their load all over the front of their pants when trying to execute that manuever. Kudos for dumping in your underoos instead.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    RaulAzul said:

Amen.

Was Jake Locker Photoshopped out of this picture?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

What about Myles Jack?

Never heard of him....does he play offense or defense?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Peace be with you.
  • replace the angels trumpets with plungers and you've got it