Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Friday

So if Sark pulls out a miracle and actually gets a road win this friday (doubtful), what are the Mora-Penis-Touchers gonna say? Who is next in line as dream coach? Has Wilcox lost too much luster as of late? Hopefully he watches the UCLA/Utah (Or Oregon & Stanford) game film to get some ideas.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Still like Wilcox. Still love Mora. UW gets thunderfucked on Friday. HTH.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    edited November 2013
    Mora is great and everyone here would probably love him to be the coach at UW. I doubt there is consensus that he is our top candidate to replace Sark though. Tim DeRuyter would likely be at the top of my short list.
  • ValhallaValhalla Member Posts: 11
    I agree that the odds for Sark to have his team ready to play on the road are slim and I expect UW to lose. As far as offending you about my comment, I didnt mean to disrupt your circle jerk around Mora for ya. I appreciate your sentence ending with "probably" lol thanks for leaving the door open you fag.
    Thanks for the warning Jihad.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    We honestly don't know what Jim Mora Jr would do at UW. There's no way to tell...it's pretty much a crapshoot. But we do know he wouldn't be a limp dick fuckstick like Sark. So that's an improvement...no?
    I fear he too is a fuckstick like Sark. I am neither pro Steve "can we just play at home" Sark or Jim "Fuck you Paul Allen" Mora. UCLA looks better than they were under Noozy but shit, a retarded kid should do that with UCLA talent. Jury is still out on if Mora is a viable option to take UW to the next step.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Valhalla said:

I agree that the odds for Sark to have his team ready to play on the road are slim and I expect UW to lose. As far as offending you about my comment, I didnt mean to disrupt your circle jerk around Mora for ya. I appreciate your sentence ending with "probably" lol thanks for leaving the door open you fag.

"lol"?

...and you call me a fag.

Sorry I wasn't sure if it was Aurora or the glory hole your mouth inhabits every weekend at Neighbor's in Capital Hill.

• Valhalla said:

I fear he too is a fuckstick like Sark. I am neither pro Steve "can we just play at home" Sark or Jim "Fuck you Paul Allen" Mora. UCLA looks better than they were under Noozy but shit, a retarded kid should do that with UCLA talent. Jury is still out on if Mora is a viable option to take UW to the next step.

It's always nice when IMALOSER let's us know which new account he is using.
    loadsock said:

Valhalla said:

"lol"?

Sorry I wasn't sure if it was Aurora or the glory hole your mouth inhabits every weekend at Neighbor's in Capital Hill.

Neighbors? Is that where your photo was taken? You fag Obama lovers make me lulz (this is celebrating diversity)
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Valhalla said:

loadsock said:

Valhalla said:

"lol"?

Neighbors? Is that where your photo was taken? You fag Obama lovers make me lulz (this is celebrating diversity)
    I'm not sure. You wouldn't provide your own that is caked with dried up shit so my photo was a clean one.

What is this teenager "lol" and "lulz" shit? Did you just finish the first quarter of your junior year of high school?

"fag Obama lovers" - Christ you're embarrassing yourself with each post.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Ask me Saturday....."Mr Hypothetical"
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Obvious troll is obvious