Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@cirrhossisdawg's Nirvana getting closer.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

LebamDawg said:

If we all agree on the path forward (and trump is the one who proposed pulling ICE in the first place) this should be easy.

Unless trump is really just full of shit and a giant fucking pussy.
    Not sure what you are saying, is Trump full of shit and a giant pussy?
    Somebody has to be second fiddle to Hondo. Kudos to Cirrho for stepping up.
    What does Hondo have to do with trump saying he’s going to pull ICE from California? I support trump on this position. You don’t support trump?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LebamDawg said:

If we all agree on the path forward (and trump is the one who proposed pulling ICE in the first place) this should be easy.

I hope not. He said he wanted to pull ICE out of California. I’d like to believe what POTUS says. If he doesn’t pull ICE out of California though, what does that say about him?
    Gee, let's ponder: Could it be a negotiation tactic? Who'd expect that from Trump, of all people?
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

I hope not. He said he wanted to pull ICE out of California. I’d like to believe what POTUS says. If he doesn’t pull ICE out of California though, what does that say about him?
    Gee, let's ponder: Could it be a negotiation tactic? Who'd expect that from Trump, of all people?
    Great let’s negotiate. ICE can leave completely tomorrow. Trump wins. What next?
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

Great let’s negotiate. ICE can leave completely tomorrow. Trump wins. What next?
    You'll have to find another group of uniformed men to blow.
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

You'll have to find another group of uniformed men to blow.
    Homo-eroticism is your thing? Shocking the amount of repressed homosexuality among white nationalists.

What does surprise me is that
    1. Trump proposes a policy change.
    2. It’s popular and without controversy
    3. Trumpanzees can’t take yes for an answer.

It can’t be that trump is full of shit and a giant pussy can it?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

You are getting 10,000 rapists, pedophiles and sex offenders released soon that should make you happy! Ol' Moonbeam is a swell guy.
    Why do you care? You said you want California to leave. A majority here is happy to oblige. You sound awfully bitter and defensive about what you claim to be good news. Are you being honest?
    Watching the left destroya state is always special. Honest.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I hope when the matriarch takes over they douse all these pseudo machomen with some mandatory psychedelic therapy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

You are getting 10,000 rapists, pedophiles and sex offenders released soon that should make you happy! Ol' Moonbeam is a swell guy.
    Why do you care? You said you want California to leave. A majority here is happy to oblige. You sound awfully bitter and defensive about what you claim to be good news. Are you being honest?
    Watching the left destroya state is always special. Honest.
    So you agree trump should back up his policy proposal? Pull ICE from California? Sounds like we are making progress. Why wouldn’t he? Who do you retards think trump is “negotiating” with?
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/iNu6EGj8wiQ
    Seems like better plans are being laid.
  • Options
    Jeff sessions’ DOJ is suing California over its Sanctuary State status.

California supports the US Constitution. We will protect our rights—States’ rights. Centralized, Washington DC based, one size fits all, trumpanzee bureaucracy is going to get a punch in the mouth.

Don’t tread on me. Freedom loving people should support California fighting the oppression of the federal government.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LebamDawg said:

Somebody has to be second fiddle to Hondo. Kudos to Cirrho for stepping up.
    What does Hondo have to do with trump saying he’s going to pull ICE from California? I support trump on this position. You don’t support trump?
    Well they could have blamed Obama or Hillary.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks like Trump went the other way he just sued California in federal court
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    Swaye's Wigwam

California supports the US Constitution. We will protect our rights—States’ rights. Centralized, Washington DC based, one size fits all, trumpanzee bureaucracy is going to get a punch in the mouth.

Don’t tread on me. Freedom loving people should support California fighting the oppression of the federal government.

States rights, the last refuge of the racist
  • Options

States rights, the last refuge of the racist
    Support Jeff sessions then.
  • Options

You referencing the U.S. Constitution is like a retarded three year old handling a loaded gun. Somebody needs to dispossess you quickly, before you hurt yourself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    Swaye's Wigwam
    David Dennison and Peggy Peterson.
  • Options

As Sessions said federal law TRUMPing state was settled in with the civil war. Maybe the south wants slaves again. That's OK with you right?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

As Sessions said federal law TRUMPing state was settled in with the civil war. Maybe the south wants slaves again. That's OK with you right?
    Trump and his federal brown shirts are free to enforce federal law all day long—With federal money and resources. He has no right to expect any resources from California to implement his white trash fantasies.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Trump and his federal brown shirts are free to enforce federal law all day long—With federal money and resources. He has no right to expect any resources from California to implement his white trash fantasies.
    As they cut off the federal funds to the sate it'll get interesting. Are you housing any of the 10,000 sex offenders being released now?