Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My new favorite Assemblywoman

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
https://dailynews.com/2018/02/19/assemblywoman-cristina-garcia-asked-staff-to-play-spin-the-bottle-new-complaint-says/

Spin the bottle. That you got the staff drunk with. #MeToo.

More time drinking and carousing less time making stupid laws

Kernick’s complaint said Garcia, a third-term assemblywoman, was “very disparaging to the staff and others, used vulgar language, discussed topics inappropriate for the workplace and showed herself to be very vindictive in nature.” Kernick said that after he was injured in a car accident in 2014, Garcia openly questioned his need for a medical leave in front of other employees.

Another ex-staffer and a lobbyist told Politico of heavy drinking in Garcia’s offices, which they said featured a refrigerator to store wine and a refrigerator with a beer tap on top.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Was gonna flag for no pics then looked at her. Nevermind you are good.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

https://dailynews.com/2018/02/19/assemblywoman-cristina-garcia-asked-staff-to-play-spin-the-bottle-new-complaint-says/

Spin the bottle. That you got the staff drunk with. #MeToo.

More time drinking and carousing less time making stupid laws

Kernick’s complaint said Garcia, a third-term assemblywoman, was “very disparaging to the staff and others, used vulgar language, discussed topics inappropriate for the workplace and showed herself to be very vindictive in nature.” Kernick said that after he was injured in a car accident in 2014, Garcia openly questioned his need for a medical leave in front of other employees.

Another ex-staffer and a lobbyist told Politico of heavy drinking in Garcia’s offices, which they said featured a refrigerator to store wine and a refrigerator with a beer tap on top.

sounds like someone who's been in the news a lot lately.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    So #Hetoo.

I get it. She looks like Sarah Gilbert's Downs' ridden sister. But what a bunch of pussies.

But that's California. The false Bravado and NW Machismo just can't be found anymore.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

I get it. She looks like Sarah Gilbert's Downs' ridden sister. But what a bunch of pussies.

But that's California. The false Bravado and NW Machismo just can't be found anymore.

Oh fuck....I thought you were talking about the Little House on the Prairie gal (Melissa Gilbert) who is still marginally hittable and, well, she's fucking Laura Ingalls Wilder so you gotta tap that.

But fucking Sarah Gilbert is god awful. Wood not.

Not to be confused with Melissa Sue Anderson who was the hotter of the Ingalls girls. Still very fairly doable.

salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

Oh fuck....I thought you were talking about the Little House on the Prairie gal (Melissa Gilbert) who is still marginally hittable and, well, she's fucking Laura Ingalls Wilder so you gotta tap that.

Not to be confused with Melissa Sue Anderson who was the hotter of the Ingalls girls. Still very fairly doable.

I actually typed Melissa at first but then got my bareings.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

I actually typed Melissa at first but then got my bareings.
    It should be noted: Little House on the Prairie. @RaceBannon was there.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

You already have standing as “princess bride” superiority guy. “Little house on the prairie” superiority guy too?

salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

You already have standing as “princess bride” superiority guy. “Little house on the prairie” superiority guy too?
    At age 12 or 13 with only 3 channels....damn right I fap fap fapped to anything with the potential of tittays.

Don't even get me started on The Waltons.

salemcoog said:

So #Hetoo.

At age 12 or 13 with only 3 channels....damn right I fap fap fapped to anything with the potential of tittays.

Don't even get me started on The Waltons.
    I was more of a Too Close for Comfort Guy.