Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Damian Sellers - 4* 2020 LB - Scottsdale (Saguaro) AZ (Offered 2/16/18)

13»

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    guntlove said:

guntlove said:

Bob Gregory relates to kids super well and is a really hardworking recruiter. I got a good feeling about this.

As much as I love this sentiment I don’t think Gregory is his primary.
    Same would apply if Kwat’s his primary.

Would Gregory be his position coach, LMC?
    Nah Coach K would be. At his lightest he’s still bigger than Ariel so hopefully he can grow into that Benning type 275 and play some 3rd Down DL. Him and Banks are really these perfect players to match with our Nose Tackle body types. If you have to block Tui, Taki, Tuli, Bandes, all game and then have to deal with Paama Banks and Sellers packages, teams are so fucked it’s not even funny.

Tui, Tuli, Taki, Paama, Bandes, Mosiah, Draco, Ngalu

Latu, Trice, ZTF, Ngata, Tryon

Danny Hammer, Calvert, Ah You, ZoTup, Sirmon, Tafisi, Ulofoshio

Thats already Clemson level, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS IF YOU ADD SMALLS, BANKS, SELLERS UP FRONT and HERBIG, BOTELHO, RACANELLI, BRUENER INSIDE?! We won’t know because we lost all of those guys except for the two white guys, and Junior needs Racanelli to play WR to make Ballz think they just randomly stopped recruiting Johnny Wilson.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Closer look!

Wtf is going on with this one?? Any TBS’s know anything?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

guntlove said:

guntlove said:

Bob Gregory relates to kids super well and is a really hardworking recruiter. I got a good feeling about this.

As much as I love this sentiment I don’t think Gregory is his primary.
    Same would apply if Kwat’s his primary.

Would Gregory be his position coach, LMC?
    Nah Coach K would be. At his lightest he’s still bigger than Ariel so hopefully he can grow into that Benning type 275 and play some 3rd Down DL. Him and Banks are really these perfect players to match with our Nose Tackle body types. If you have to block Tui, Taki, Tuli, Bandes, all game and then have to deal with Paama Banks and Sellers packages, teams are so fucked it’s not even funny.

Tui, Tuli, Taki, Paama, Bandes, Mosiah, Draco, Ngalu

Latu, Trice, ZTF, Ngata, Tryon

Danny Hammer, Calvert, Ah You, ZoTup, Sirmon, Tafisi, Ulofoshio

Thats already Clemson level, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS IF YOU ADD SMALLS, BANKS, SELLERS UP FRONT and HERBIG, BOTELHO, RACANELLI, BRUENER INSIDE?! We won’t know because we lost all of those guys except for the two white guys, and Junior needs Racanelli to play WR to make Ballz think they just randomly stopped recruiting Johnny Wilson.
    Bump

Last sentence 🤣