Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the official myles jack accolades list

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
1st team all conference
PAC-12 defensive freshman of the year
1st team all freshman conference.
Could even be 2nd or 3rd team all american, although unlikely
He's a freshman
WDWHA

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    He'd have struggled for playing time at Washington
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

He'd have struggled for playing time at Washington

We're just so deep at linebacker. Best for both parties that he went to UCLA
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    He'll never qualify.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Terrible haircut.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I said six weeks ago he's the best freshman LB I've ever seen. Today he might be the best college freshman I've ever seen.

I coached against KaDeem Carey and know the kind of freak he is. He is the best ball carrier in the conference and Myles Jack just plugged in with no real work didn't look much worse. That is absurd. It's getting to the point where he might be UCLA's best player in all three areas of the game.

It's good thing Sark knew better than to waste his time on this kid.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    btw I forgot 1st team freshman all american which he's a shoe in for
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Mosster47 said:

I said six weeks ago he's the best freshman LB I've ever seen. Today he might be the best college freshman I've ever seen.

I coached against KaDeem Carey and know the kind of freak he is. He is the best ball carrier in the conference and Myles Jack just plugged in with no real work didn't look much worse. That is absurd. It's getting to the point where he might be UCLA's best player in all three areas of the game.

Kadeem Carey is an absolute freak, he's marshawn lynch 2.0. Only problem is very fast last very long with his running style
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Needs some Geri-Curl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    Wrong skin color.

#HiKim
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Mosster47 said:

Where did you coach (Phoenix or Tucson area)? I always crack up because he managed to graduate CDO High School yet had a 1.7 GPA going into his senior year. I swear he needs at least 3 or 4 defensive guys to take him down every time he runs the ball.