Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After a week of posting here

I can come to a few conclusions about this place.

1. You guys seem to value tits as much as you do male/male sodomy. Very curious.
2. Recruiting talk is nice, but some of you are way too invested in obsessing over the tweets of fit, sweaty young men. Take that as you will.
3. Some of you are curiously in love with Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. Thought we were all proud 12s here???
4. Some of you like to talk about politics way too much. I've said it before. Only complete gaylords like to talk politics on the internet. Take that shit to facebook.
5. I've been told to always include 5 reasons for everything, so here is number 5. Fuck off.

Here are some nice boobs to make this place slightly less homo.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    get a fucking avatar already
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

1. You guys seem to value tits as much as you do male/male sodomy. Very curious.
    2. Recruiting talk is nice, but some of you are way too invested in obsessing over the tweets of fit, sweaty young men. Take that as you will.
    3. Some of you are curiously in love with Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. Thought we were all proud 12s here???
    4. Some of you like to talk about politics way too much. I've said it before. Only complete gaylords like to talk politics on the internet. Take that shit to facebook.
    5. I've been told to always include 5 reasons for everything, so here is number 5. Fuck off.

You cant buy your way on here with a cheap set of tits captain buttpiro. Nice try. Now LEAVE. Youre not fooling anyone...

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You cant buy your way on here with a cheap set of tits captain buttpiro. Nice try. Now LEAVE. Youre not fooling anyone...

*moysee
  • Options

*moysee
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

But your friend can STAY
  • Options
    doogie said:

But your friend can STAY
    Sorry. She isn't interested in monster truck rallies or your PE.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    puppylove and captain_insano about to find out how close hate and love are.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Careful. Now how about a response to your "benning' post? Enlighten me. A titty gif will only work with boobs. Try substance this time 72. Youre really shining.(You're' hee:) .

Your 2nd quarter at UW and not a sniff of beav? Baabs will help you organize fun HH workshops and gatherings in the dorms where you might meet a girl. Unfortunately thats just the beginning; youll (') have some work to do still. Hit the bored up for advice, if you're still here, HH is full of womeneaters.
  • Options

Captain 78 ...we dont run-on-post here. Shows the pressing side of you. Yeah, we all saw bobby boucher too...but 10 years ago. You and the dormies have movie night?

Says the guy with a Porky's pic. Next...
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Captain 78 ...we dont run-on-post here. Shows the pressing side of you. Yeah, we all saw bobby boucher too...but 10 years ago. You and the dormies have movie night?

Youd do much better hear if you stuck to the Captain Insano schtick.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hi BackThePack.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Youd do much better hear if you stuck to the Captain Insano schtick.
    Please impale yourself on a brontosaurus cock. Thanks.
    Spooge fight. Nice, nice