Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JSM asks a Q

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,266
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
So JSMdogs posted a question asking if Sark is a good coach and if so what the 2013 season results should be. Kim jumps in and tells people it's a subject that's been discussed ad nauseum. He goes onto warn posters to keep it civil - surprisingly he didn't threaten to create a "Is Sark a good coach?" bored.

As I read through the replies, it was civil, nothing crazy and about 12 replies down, Kim jumps back in telling people things are getting out of hand, too many personal attacks, etc. Looking back at those replies, the only thing I see is well-thought criticism of Sark, not any foot-stomping or anything else.

Is Kim at a point where anytime people have an honest discussion of Sark that he jumps in and starts deleting threads? I believe someone recently used the term mouth-piece for the AD and this thread reinforces the thought.

Comments