Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If a comparison is Kamara ... sign me the fuck up
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Cameron Davis.

Wow wasn't expecting an early commitment from him. Thought they'd slow play him more. But I like him. Gotta get Charbonnet now.
    Charbonnet is soft. Jones and Dollars are better.
    No and no.
    He's from OC. Soft as fuck.
    So he's soft because he's from Orange County and goes to a private school? No, get the fuck outta here with that shit. Watch the fucking tape. You're an idiot if you think he's not the #1 guy on the board.
    Oaks Christian. He isn't. He's good, I have him behind Jones, Dollars, and Davis. Mr. Big Black.
    He's #1.
    Charbonnet is good, but he's not better than Austin Jones. Let's not get silly.

BallzDeep can't let go of the big backs, though... so...
    He's better than Jones. 6'2 205 with vision, great feet, elusiveness, ball skills, toughness, and home run speed. He'll grow into a 220+ pound big back that can take it to the house at any moment. He's #1 on the board and that will be proven when the coaches save the other RB spot for him and he commits to UW.
    Chris Warren!!!11!1!!
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

If a comparison is Kamara ... sign me the fuck up

Thankfully Petersen isn't like Butch Jones
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    5"9 to 5"11/6 ft and 190 to 230. Is the sweet spot for RB imo. You have to have elite athleticism if you don't fit into those parameters ie. Peterson, Gurley etc.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I like the kid. Really hard runner and looks to have good top end speed and acceleration. Has enough vision to find that first hole and then sells out on it rather than trying to make another cut at the second level.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Cameron Davis.

Wow wasn't expecting an early commitment from him. Thought they'd slow play him more. But I like him. Gotta get Charbonnet now.
    No and no.
    So he's soft because he's from Orange County and goes to a private school? No, get the fuck outta here with that shit. Watch the fucking tape. You're an idiot if you think he's not the #1 guy on the board.
    Oaks Christian. He isn't. He's good, I have him behind Jones, Dollars, and Davis. Mr. Big Black.
    He's #1.

He's better than Jones. 6'2 205 with vision, great feet, elusiveness, ball skills, toughness, and home run speed. He'll grow into a 220+ pound big back that can take it to the house at any moment. He's #1 on the board and that will be proven when the coaches save the other RB spot for him and he commits to UW.
    I love you unconditionally. And I love Charbonnet. But Jones is better.

Charbonnet ran a 11.87 100 last spring man. He's not a home run threat every down. He's more like Edgerrin James (who is awesome, don't get me wrong), but you are describing Charbonnet like he's fucking Jim Brown.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dick Newton better get ready to sell his couch.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Cameron Davis.

No and no.
    He's #1.

Charbonnet ran a 11.87 100 last spring man. He's not a home run threat every down. He's more like Edgerrin James (who is awesome, don't get me wrong), but you are describing Charbonnet like he's fucking Jim Brown.
    He's got football speed.
    Normally I like football speed. And I care more about football speed than track speed always...

BUT TRACK SPEED IS WHAT MAKES YOU A HOMERUN THREAT ON EVERY DOWN.

Football speed is what makes you get 20 yards when another guy would've gotten 4. Like Bishop Sankey.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Cameron Davis.

No and no.
    He's #1.

He's got football speed.
    Normally I like football speed. And I care more about football speed than track speed always...

Football speed is what makes you get 20 yards when another guy would've gotten 4. Like Bishop Sankey.
    Charbonnet is the complete package. I'm just going to let the events that unfold from here do my talking for me. Charbonnet will clearly be the #1 RB target remaining for UW and he will blow up with major national offers. Book it.
    You're making two separate claims.

One is completely legit and you are right and you are fucking up the other one.

Claim 1: "he will blow up with major national offers. Book it."

CORRECT!!!

However, this does not logically follow from...

Claim 2: "Charbonnet will clearly be the #1 RB target remaining for UW"

And it is not mutually exclusive with it, either.

So really, you're just typing some letters that seem to support your point because they won't ever be falsifiable or knowable (unless we arrive at the very odd situation of Charbonnet committing to us, then having Austin Jones try to commit to us and us telling Austin Jones no. Which we would never do.

So congrats on the 'baffle them with bullshit' type argument, but take that shit to dawgman.

You're right that Charbonnet is awesome. I can see why you might like him better. It's fine with me that you have that opinion. You could be right and everyone else could be wrong.

But Jones ALREADY has major national offers. Has ALREADY blown up and we offered Jones prior to offering Charbonnet, etc.

By every understandable metric, Jones is better. You can just say you like Charbonnet better and leave it at that, man. Jesus fuck.
    @BallzDeep is basically the Trump of this bored. He doesn’t have opinions, he only states facts. You should have figured that out by now.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Holleee fuck I just saw his film! BURST
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BallzDeep said:

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Cameron Davis.

No and no.
    He's #1.

He's got football speed.

Charbonnet is the complete package. I'm just going to let the events that unfold from here do my talking for me. Charbonnet will clearly be the #1 RB target remaining for UW and he will blow up with major national offers. Book it.
    You're making two separate claims.

One is completely legit and you are right and you are fucking up the other one.

Claim 1: "he will blow up with major national offers. Book it."

CORRECT!!!

However, this does not logically follow from...

Claim 2: "Charbonnet will clearly be the #1 RB target remaining for UW"

And it is not mutually exclusive with it, either.

So really, you're just typing some letters that seem to support your point because they won't ever be falsifiable or knowable (unless we arrive at the very odd situation of Charbonnet committing to us, then having Austin Jones try to commit to us and us telling Austin Jones no. Which we would never do.

So congrats on the 'baffle them with bullshit' type argument, but take that shit to dawgman.

You're right that Charbonnet is awesome. I can see why you might like him better. It's fine with me that you have that opinion. You could be right and everyone else could be wrong.

But Jones ALREADY has major national offers. Has ALREADY blown up and we offered Jones prior to offering Charbonnet, etc.

By every understandable metric, Jones is better. You can just say you like Charbonnet better and leave it at that, man. Jesus fuck.
    Did not read.
    You should ... you might learn something
    Nothing for me to learn. Charbonnet is #1. Big backs win chips.
    That opinion is largely idiotic
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Deshaun Watson won it for Clemson. You can put Dick Newton in place of Wayne Gallman and Clemson would have won it. Damien Harris contributed this year, for sure, but ultimately who won the title for Bama this year was the defense and Tua Tagovailoa. Sure, Nick Chubb was a difference maker for Georgia. But he did shit on the title game. If Georgia wins, they would've won because of 5'11 Sony Michel and a fucking kicker.