Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whistleblower Confirms "Secret Society" Meetings Between FBI And DOJ To Undermine Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

To recap: we now have text messages between Strzok and Page referencing an "insurance policy" and a "secret society" of people within the DOJ and FBI who came together in the "immediate aftermath" of the 2016 election to undermine President Trump... and a whistleblower who has now told Congress that's exactly what happened in the form of secret, offsite meetings between officials at the two agencies.

But Obama told us his administration was the most transparent in history.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-24/whistleblower-confirms-secret-society-meetings-between-fbi-and-doj-destroy-trump

Shocking. Zero hedge sees one thing. Huffpo sees another side. It's almost like both are full of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-texts-reveal-major-flaw-181458155.html
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Sometimes I dream of going back to the easy days of just reading and posting things that allowed me to ad hoc blame the 'other team'. Ya know when It was just about vindicating my agenda and not actually being an effective person. Than I remembered giving up the ability to wipe my own ass is not worth going back.

I don't think you were here so this isn't a personal shot but this whole charade started with an attempt to blame Trump for stealing the election for Russia

It's a little late to give up the blame game now. If this shit is true about the DOJ and FBI it has to be pursued

And I still wipe my own ass
    I just don't see finger pointing and bickering with fellow citizens as a way to move forward as a nation.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Sometimes I dream of going back to the easy days of just reading and posting things that allowed me to ad hoc blame the 'other team'. Ya know when It was just about vindicating my agenda and not actually being an effective person. Than I remembered giving up the ability to wipe my own ass is not worth going back.

I don't think you were here so this isn't a personal shot but this whole charade started with an attempt to blame Trump for stealing the election for Russia

It's a little late to give up the blame game now. If this shit is true about the DOJ and FBI it has to be pursued

I just don't see finger pointing and bickering with fellow citizens as a way to move forward as a nation.
    Wut?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,858
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

If you are consistent in that I'll respect it

You might get lonely on this bored
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,319
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

I agree. We should start killing each other immediately.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

To recap: we now have text messages between Strzok and Page referencing an "insurance policy" and a "secret society" of people within the DOJ and FBI who came together in the "immediate aftermath" of the 2016 election to undermine President Trump... and a whistleblower who has now told Congress that's exactly what happened in the form of secret, offsite meetings between officials at the two agencies.

But Obama Hondo told us the Obama administration was the most transparent in history.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-24/whistleblower-confirms-secret-society-meetings-between-fbi-and-doj-destroy-trump

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

zerohedge

lol

Fuck off.

Great, clear, concise commentary as always.
    Maybe you can add something from theblaze to really shore up your argument.
    Is there a single media source you trust?
    Not really.
    Exactly. None are to be trusted and believed verbatim. The point of a free press is that you get to read, listen, watch a broad spectrum. All the time. And with a jaundiced eye.

This is all basic civics. Who is going to argue the federal model isn’t irreparably broken?
    Except you don't really support a free press. You would prefer the New York Times and Washington Post controlled the narrative with their propaganda. HTFH.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Its a den of sin and iniquity

I know I make jokes about it, but Riverside County isn’t THAT bad.
    It's a shithole but meth and heroine are plentiful!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,108
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

zerohedge

lol

Fuck off.

Great, clear, concise commentary as always.
    Maybe you can add something from theblaze to really shore up your argument.
    Is there a single media source you trust?
    Not really.
    Exactly. None are to be trusted and believed verbatim. The point of a free press is that you get to read, listen, watch a broad spectrum. All the time. And with a jaundiced eye.

This is all basic civics. Who is going to argue the federal model isn’t irreparably broken?
    What we need is more money in politics and the media.
    I like to vote for the candidate who raised a billion dollars for her campaign as well as another billion or so for her "foundation" from special interests and complain about money in politics
    I like to vote for a candidate that campaigned on draining the swamp and that he has his own money, so wouldn't be influenced by outside money. Only to surround himself by establishment conservatives and pimp bills and with executive orders solely to further the alt right agenda with their funding.
    Coming from an Obozo cock sucking, in the tank commie that didn't say a word about Obingo funneling a billion dollars to far left (commie) causes I call bullshit!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    Has america gone soft? Back in the day when the deep state had it in for you they just blew your head off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Has america gone soft? Back in the day when the deep state had it in for you they just blew your head off.

Yeah but the Clintons are fading into the sunset
  • Options

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

I am. Bipartisan straw man bullshit is sucky sucky poo poo.
  • Options
    The government shutdown happened again but reversed sides. Its like watching Survivor season 32 or whatever.
  • Options

Yeah but the Clintons haven't been relevant in 18 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

The sheer stupidity
  • Options

2001400ex said:

The sheer stupidity
    Irony is thick.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its a den of sin and iniquity

I know I make jokes about it, but Riverside County isn’t THAT bad.
    Free Pub!!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

I believe ive been pretty consistent in that. I agree with @Gwad completely.

This is all a work. This is an adult version of pro wrestling. Kayfabe died a long time ago in pro wrestling though.
  • Options
    phineas said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

I believe ive been pretty consistent in that. I agree with @Gwad completely.

This is all a work. This is an adult version of pro wrestling. Kayfabe died a long time ago in pro wrestling though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI