Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two Super Bowl tickets for sale

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, MN at the new U. S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, February 4th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winners locker room after the game.

What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 p.m. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    I laffed

I was ready to call him all sorts of names
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I laffed

I was ready to call him all sorts of names

Why am I not surprised you fell for it? Who the fuck schedules a wedding on a Sunday in February?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I’ll take care of Ashley
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, MN at the new U. S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, February 4th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winners locker room after the game.

What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 p.m. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Is clean your truck a euphemism for sticking an index finger up ones ass?

Axing for a fren.