Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2018
    17/23 20 years ago probably at Church camp. This is a story?

#metoo
    I was 17 year old lifeguard for the Canoe sessions at a Girl Scout summer camp once. Leader of the camp looked 19. Camp comes and goes, Im in and out and on with Summer. First day, Sr year of hs English class, I learn her last name. Teacher. oops. Panic moment on her face: priceless.

Never brought it up. Played it cool all semester. Got an A on the term paper I never turned in.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    doogie said:

#metoo
    I was 17 year old lifeguard for the Canoe sessions at a Girl Scout summer camp once. Leader of the camp looked 19. Camp comes and goes, Im in and out and on with Summer. First day, Sr year of hs English class, I learn her last name. Teacher. oops. Panic moment on her face: priceless.

Never brought it up. Played it cool all semester. Got an A on the term paper I never turned in.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    doogie said:

#metoo

Cool story, bro
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Notice his last name, subtle shoutout to My @Swaye.

#Savage

People forget that when Christianity first reached N America, saving the souls of Savages came first.

#swayecamefirst
    Every sexual partner I have ever had knows this is fact.
    @dnc True?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Notice his last name, subtle shoutout to My @Swaye.

#Savage

People forget that when Christianity first reached N America, saving the souls of Savages came first.

#swayecamefirst
    Every sexual partner I have ever had knows this is fact.
    @dnc True?

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    doogie said:

#metoo

What was his name?