Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Where's center?
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Things are going good with the workout and cardio everyday but doing the same thing every day my body is getting used to it. I’m going to have to start changing things up on the workout I do on my own to get the most out of this. My shoulder has been constantly hurting since I started this though. I’m not a fan of that at all! In the morning and after working out is the worst for this shoulder.
    My shoulder feels like it is stuck in the morning, kind of like my shoulder atrophied overnight. My shoulder still sounds like an old door when I move it and the creaking actually hurts. I haven’t lost much weight this week but my cardio is getting better which is good.
    The BEST part about this week thought is, MY HUSKIES PLAY TONIGHT!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!
    So that ladies and gentlemen brings you up to speed to where I'm at as of now in my recovery. thanks for reading and ill update yall next week.