Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BRB, YO

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yankoff won't start but he'll be given an opportunity to come in on a few meaningful snaps in the first couple games, then given mop up duty for a few games and then by the time the season matters and Brownsocks isn't moving the ball against some Pac12 team we should be smoking, he'll go in and the change of pace to dual threat will win the game and then big decision for Pete to make by game 6-7.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

dnc said:
    Browning isn't starting next year. Cook it.

That tube is Browning’s colon, left hand ingredient is 3rd down, right hand ingredient is trailing by more than 3 points.
    Is that move at the end the helicopter?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I would love this scenario but I just don’t see it happening. Pete is already stubborn with his staff, I don’t see him benching a 3 year starter (even though he should) in favor of a true freshman. Yankoff would have to crush Browning in the off season imo to start.

If yankoff is better he will not be given the job. But the first time brown socks gets hit hard he will go into concussion protocol and yankoff would be given a shot. Let it play out.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

I would love this scenario but I just don’t see it happening. Pete is already stubborn with his staff, I don’t see him benching a 3 year starter (even though he should) in favor of a true freshman. Yankoff would have to crush Browning in the off season imo to start.

If yankoff is better he will not be given the job. But the first time brown socks gets hit hard he will go into concussion protocol and yankoff would be given a shot. Let it play out.
    Pretty sure that hit he took against Rutgers was concussion worthy and there was no concussion protocol.
    Please stop
    Stop what?
    I don’t like dumb posts unless they are funny or some shit.
    It wasn't dumb and wasn't meant to be funny. Browning without a doubt got a concussion against Rutgers. I don't care that he got a concussion and I don't care that he was allowed to keep playing. The point was refuting @AtomicDawg's prediction that Yankoff will get a chance to play due to Browning being in concussion protocol at some point next season. Browning will never be in concussion protocol unless he gets knocked out cold which ain't gonna happen.
    You are a fucking dumbass, man, you continue to prove it every time you post. This isn’t fucking WSU, it’s UW you moron. Fucking ridiculous to say that.
    Pull your head out of your fucking ass. This is fucking football. Every time you see a QB take the kind of hit Browning took against Rutgers with his head snapping back like that it's a fucking concussion. That is the reality.
    I’m just gonna let you keep proving yourself to be an idiot on this topic, it’s kinda fun at this point.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Pretty sure that hit he took against Rutgers was concussion worthy and there was no concussion protocol.
    Please stop
    Stop what?
    It wasn't dumb and wasn't meant to be funny. Browning without a doubt got a concussion against Rutgers. I don't care that he got a concussion and I don't care that he was allowed to keep playing. The point was refuting @AtomicDawg's prediction that Yankoff will get a chance to play due to Browning being in concussion protocol at some point next season. Browning will never be in concussion protocol unless he gets knocked out cold which ain't gonna happen.
    You are a fucking dumbass, man, you continue to prove it every time you post. This isn’t fucking WSU, it’s UW you moron. Fucking ridiculous to say that.
    Pull your head out of your fucking ass. This is fucking football. Every time you see a QB take the kind of hit Browning took against Rutgers with his head snapping back like that it's a fucking concussion. That is the reality.
    I’m just gonna let you keep proving yourself to be an idiot on this topic, it’s kinda fun at this point.
    What do you think happened when his head snapped back dumb ass? His brain which is basically jello smashed against the back of his skull. That's a concussion mother fucker. Petersen isn't holier than thou and pulling players himself when he sees them take a big hit.
    Yesssss, yes. Continue, let your anger flow.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Yankoff won't start but he'll be given an opportunity to come in on a few meaningful snaps in the first couple games, then given mop up duty for a few games and then by the time the season matters and Brownsocks isn't moving the ball against some Pac12 team we should be smoking, he'll go in and the change of pace to dual threat will win the game and then big decision for Pete to make by game 6-7.

No chance. Yankoff has to earn the job by game 4, or he’s shut down. No way we burn his redshirt as a “change of pace” QB.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

What do you think happened when his head snapped back dumb ass? His brain which is basically jello smashed against the back of his skull. That's a concussion mother fucker. Petersen isn't holier than thou and pulling players himself when he sees them take a big hit.

If you get crushed in the face, your brain hits the front of your skull. Your brain stays stationary, your skull moves backward rapidly, so your brain contacts the front of the skull.

You seem to have suffered some concussions based on your lack of cognitive function.

You heard that Yankoff wasn't on the team when we played Rutgers, right?

Sorry - didn't mean to bog you down while you're trying to look stupid.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Please stop
    Stop what?
    Yesssss, yes. Continue, let your anger flow.
    Browning had a concussion and played through it. That's football. Pussy boys like you will never understand.
    The UW team doctor literally wrote the manual for dealing with concussions on the sideline. She is at every game. The concussion protocol was implemented in the NFL because of her research and statement that you can read below. I think she would know if he had a concussion, but I already know how you will respond to this, SAD!

http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/bjsports/47/1/15.full.pdf. (Good read)
    Don't care. If she had pulled Browning and UW lost to Rutgers she would have been looking for a new job the next season. She knows what time it is.
    This is exactly how I would expect you to respond. Sad! Pete has talked about how thankful he is to have her on multiple occasions. I would expect no other response from you though. Thanks for playing along.

Sorry to everyone else in the thread for making this thread AIDS, but I saw a shot to go after ballz and I had to take it.
    You are dooging so fucking hard right now. Take Petersen's cock out your mouth. This is a fucking concussion!

Jake Browning absolutely rocked. pic.twitter.com/qfa9uaJe7W

— LJ Chaney (@pacificscouting) September 2, 2017

Not only do you have the head snapping back from the initial hit but you also have the head bouncing off the turf when he hits the ground. Concussion. Take off the purple glasses.

In the face of overwhelming evidence you continue to claim to know more than the person who wrote the manual for dealing with concussions, man. Just take the L, it’s OK.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I dunno man it might be a concussion if you’re hit by someone that’s not a player for Rutgers...