Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sneak Preview of the 2018 Season

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Swaye said:

10/10 for creative effort.

0/10 for the pain it brought me.

So a 5 then?

Speaking of pain, I can't read another 2018 preview about who we have coming back knowing that it's all for not. Iron Law of Tier II program college football is that you can't get anywhere near sniffing an elite season unless you have a big swinging dick, alpha QB. I know Race says only losers worship the QB position, but unless you can recruit like a Tier I blue blood at the non QB positions, you have to join messianic QB cults.
    YRYK #UWAFORMERQBU
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

Swaye said:

So a 5 then?

Speaking of pain, I can't read another 2018 preview about who we have coming back knowing that it's all for not. Iron Law of Tier II program college football is that you can't get anywhere near sniffing an elite season unless you have a big swinging dick, alpha QB. I know Race says only losers worship the QB position, but unless you can recruit like a Tier I blue blood at the non QB positions, you have to join messianic QB cults.
    We don't need a savior. We need a non retard
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club

Swaye said:

So a 5 then?

That would be a good start. However, the recent evidence suggests that you still need a Cam, Marcus or DeShaun to get to the promised land at a school such as ours. It's early in Jake Fromm's career but he plays for a team that had recruited at a Blue Blood level. Brunell and Camaro didn't have to play the savior role, but they were Alphas and made it the NFL. Tui was the messiah of his day.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

So a 5 then?

A non retard isn't beating the SEC with this roster and coaching staff
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

Swaye said:

So a 5 then?

A non retard isn't beating the SEC with this roster and coaching staff
    Maybe let hondo do the lifting here
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    Love these elite quarterbacks in this years national title game

So important
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

So important

Not sure if sarcasmic
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971