Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Swaye

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
I'm sitting in my swanky Fleenor seat at the game Saturday when to my right appears a platinum trashy blonde with her hipster duechbag boyfriend about to sit on my right side.

She takes off her ASU hoodie to reveal a tat sleeve on her right arm clearly visible because she is wearing a white wife beater and black yoga pants and has the body to pull it off. I think of all the stories here about ASU co eds. Her boyfriend is a dueche bag if I didn't mention that. Even at my advanced age I could have pounded him.

Then they started rooting hard for Penn State. And she was drunk at 2 in the afternoon.

So anyway the game begins and the torture chamber of watching Browning is usually bad enough but adding in our innovative 3rd down defense and I'm thinking about getting out of there at halftime.

I did notice that the blonde knew football and could talk intelligently about it. I was slightly aroused which at my age is common.

We? make the interception and as we're watching the replay she says he's out. At that point I say, his back foot was dragging before the other one hit. She turned to me and said, you're right, his back foot dragged. Sparks were flying now.

Then Browning gets hit late and she yells - well I guess they needed the help. I looked at her and said "hell yes we need the help have you been watching us?" Then I yelled - hit him again harder!

She laughed and at that point I could have swept her back to my room leaving her boyfriend in tears.

But I'm not you so I didn't. Keep giving us the vicarious life we deserve and Happy New Year noble savage. May the buffalo come to your tribe this summer.

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,356
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    2001400ex said:

You said 5 words to a trashy blond and got a boner. Cool story bro.

Sluts like her don't need words, eye contact is enough

She's probably fingering herself thinking about Race

Of course Race is thinking about fucking her in Vegas after being married by a midget Elvis impersonator

Pretty sure this one was meant to be
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Couple thoughts:

This is why I am a minion 4 lyfe.

I respect the fact that Race stays faithful to his wife. Probably because she would kick his ass.

All that said, he should have fucked her.

Whenever in doubt just ask yourself, what would the degenerate Indian do? Pegging, blackouts, jail, drugs, car chases, grease fires, wombats, fondue, Bed Bath and Beyond, tits and assplay await.

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

Then they started rooting hard for Penn State. And she was drunk at 2 in the afternoon.

Listen, guys - if we're going to start bashing being drunk at 2 in the afternoon, I'm fucking out
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam

Hey, to each his own.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

I'm sitting in my swanky Fleenor seat at the game Saturday when to my right appears a platinum trashy blonde with her hipster duechbag boyfriend about to sit on my right side.

She takes off her ASU hoodie to reveal a tat sleeve on her right arm clearly visible because she is wearing a white wife beater and black yoga pants and has the body to pull it off. I think of all the stories here about ASU co eds. Her boyfriend is a dueche bag if I didn't mention that. Even at my advanced age I could have pounded him.

So anyway the game begins and the torture chamber of watching Browning is usually bad enough but adding in our innovative 3rd down defense and I'm thinking about getting out of there at halftime.

I did notice that the blonde knew football and could talk intelligently about it. I was slightly aroused which at my age is common.

We? make the interception and as we're watching the replay she says he's out. At that point I say, his back foot was dragging before the other one hit. She turned to me and said, you're right, his back foot dragged. Sparks were flying now.

Then Browning gets hit late and she yells - well I guess they needed the help. I looked at her and said "hell yes we need the help have you been watching us?" Then I yelled - hit him again harder!

She laughed and at that point I could have swept her back to my room leaving her boyfriend in tears.

But I'm not you so I didn't. Keep giving us the vicarious life we deserve and Happy New Year noble savage. May the buffalo come to your tribe this summer.

Heh. Pounded. Your choice of words betrays you.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,130

My former boss is 10 years older than me (I am a year or two younger than Race) and gets more pussy than a toilet seat. One night we were out drinking and he hooks up with a young, hot blonde. Then this douche shows up and starts crying and begging the chick to come home. Yep its her husband. She tells him "quit following me" I am going home with "___________" (the boss).

She did. Hubby left. I fucking had to walk home.

I know. Cool story brah.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,331 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Pegging, blackouts, jail, drugs, car chases, grease fires, wombats, tits and assplay await.

A typical Friday night on the Rez