Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gotta say, 3 disappointments:

1. I finally rute for you fuckers in a gayme and you just let me the fuck down. Fuck off. '86 is still partially in my ass.

2. I thought the clever guys here (hello Race, Swaye, et al) would be having much more fun with "McSorely" than I've seen. That name just serves so much shit up on a platter.

3. Canes. Fuck. Not quite ready, but Jesus the stripes weren't helping. Happy to see Richt lose his shit. It was justifiable. The no call hold on Cager's pants was criminal. When you're QB is a retard, you CANNOT take his broken clock plays away.

The worst thing is that it's now the off-season. Fuck. Miserable.

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye clever. Lmao.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1. I finally rute for you fuckers in a gayme and you just let me the fuck down. Fuck off. '86 is still partially in my ass.

2. I thought the clever guys here (hello Race, Swaye, et al) would be having much more fun with "McSorely" than I've seen. That name just serves so much shit up on a platter.

3. Canes. Fuck. Not quite ready, but Jesus the stripes weren't helping. Happy to see Richt lose his shit. It was justifiable. The no call hold on Cager's pants was criminal. When you're QB is a retard, you CANNOT take his broken clock plays away.

OK I'll help: Mr. McFeely made him McSorely.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye clever. Lmao.

Really fucking hurtful.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

OK I'll help: Mr. McFeely made him McSorely.
    Decent effert. I'll score that a 7. It's a start.

I tried to jump start it yesterday, but with no takers: "you're collective defensive bungholes are going to feel McSorely tomorrow." That kind of thing ....
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Swaye clever. Lmao.

Really fucking hurtful.
    Agreed. Though he's funnier when he's drunk ... so he's basically just funny.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    McSorely remains McSorely because he is fucking good