Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Superior coaching

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this really the topic? The only time he was embarrassingly outcoached was when Graham did it. Franklin and Shaw also outcoached him this year. If you're going to harp on that, you can't just ignore how he destroyed Shaw in '16.

I’d say bullshit on the Franklin out coaching Pete. Jesus Pedo State should be in the playoffs. They have a much better team than UW this year. Pete almost stole that game away. If he had Eason or Rypein , Pete wins. I’m not sure Brownsocks played any better than Cyler would have last night. The big 10 is wining their matchups unlike the PAC 11 (Hi Utah)
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    uzi said:

He out coached Colorado in 2016 to win the Pac 12 championship.

He out coaches Leach every time they play.

He out coached Shaw last year.

He out coached Utah, the only Pac 12 team this year to win their bowl game.

This isn't intended to be an exhaustive list, just some games that I presume the OP forgot.

None of those wins required outcoaching.

The poont of this thread is that Peterman is going to cruise to a bunch of 10 win seasons as long as the other coaches in this conference are so bad.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Is this really the topic? The only time he was embarrassingly outcoached was when Graham did it. Franklin and Shaw also outcoached him this year. If you're going to harp on that, you can't just ignore how he destroyed Shaw in '16.

I’d say bullshit on the Franklin out coaching Pete. Jesus Pedo State should be in the playoffs. They have a much better team than UW this year. Pete almost stole that game away. If he had Eason or Rypein , Pete wins. I’m not sure Brownsocks played any better than Cyler would have last night. The big 10 is wining their matchups unlike the PAC 11 (Hi Utah)
    The B1G has dominated retards. That's what the PAC usually does during bowl season.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

JECAR said:

Since Pete got here, we’ve all talked about his past record. He out coached both Oklahoma and Georgia in their bowl games, for sure.

Who has he out coached since he’s been at UW? Shaw?

Please go back to DM.C. Pete has recruited and coached this team from the ashes of Alexis TeXAsS cornhole. He got the team to a playoff and a BCS game when this team was STRUGGLING to make a bowl game. Don't be that fan after a shitty game.
    Didn't you guys win 9 games the year before he got there with a bunch of young NFL talent on the roster?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If having a much better team than UW is the measuring stick of getting into the playoffs, we'd have a 16 team playoff this season. HTH.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

He out coached Colorado in 2016 to win the Pac 12 championship.

He out coaches Leach every time they play.

He out coached Shaw last year.

He out coached Utah, the only Pac 12 team this year to win their bowl game.

This isn't intended to be an exhaustive list, just some games that I presume the OP forgot.

None of those wins required outcoaching.

The poont of this thread is that Peterman is going to cruise to a bunch of 10 win seasons as long as the other coaches in this conference are so bad.
    Thanks for translating OPs point for him. I guess he couldn't do it himself. He is lucky to have you around.