Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Baabs, you watch cartoons...help me out with my nephew

2»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus is rhite
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,134

I specifically asked for no racist crap

I specifically asked for a site where i could go to laugh, post what I want, away from Kimmy Park. Unfortunately HH got stuck with Kimmy Park's watchman, that being you baaby. Just stop ...just go away and let the dirtbags run the asylum. You're not invited so get the fuck gone. .happy holidays

Youre like a typical bitch crying sexual harassment...where's the proof babs? Where's the racist 'crap'. Its ok, you can say shit. We're not at dawgman anymore...well you are but thats your deal
    Why are you still so bad at this site?
    Pumpy is simply BAD at LIFE.

She has less testicular fortitude than 99% of the females on the planet.

Dipshit can dish it out but runs to one of her two mommies when someone gives it back.

The act was funny at first but she doesn't realize that the entire bored is laughing at her.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    NEsnake12 said:

#Oldworldrhinocum
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    Was this Anna's or FRANNY's kid?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    EwaDawg said:

I specifically asked for no racist crap

I specifically asked for a site where i could go to laugh, post what I want, away from Kimmy Park. Unfortunately HH got stuck with Kimmy Park's watchman, that being you baaby. Just stop ...just go away and let the dirtbags run the asylum. You're not invited so get the fuck gone. .happy holidays

Youre like a typical bitch crying sexual harassment...where's the proof babs? Where's the racist 'crap'. Its ok, you can say shit. We're not at dawgman anymore...well you are but thats your deal
    Why are you still so bad at this site?
    Pumpy is simply BAD at LIFE.

She has less testicular fortitude than 99% of the females on the planet.

Dipshit can dish it out but runs to one of her two mommies when someone gives it back.

The act was funny at first but she doesn't realize that the entire bored is laughing at her.

You should stick to your own weight class, the ballzdeeps, dhdawgs, mikeseavers of the bored, doubt you could land a single punch on Pump.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

NEsnake12 said:

Imaginary people can be as jacked as you want

I just want to know what the missionaries to Korea told those folks about Jesus

Sure he tipped some tables over in the temple but man
    He was from Asia after all

If you think about it, this makes the most sense.

If you take the core principles from Judaism and Buddhism, blend them together and adjust slightly, you end up with Christianity.

Where do you think Jesus was during his lost years? He was in India learning Buddhism and smoking a mass weed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    uzi said:

NEsnake12 said:

Imaginary people can be as jacked as you want

I just want to know what the missionaries to Korea told those folks about Jesus

Sure he tipped some tables over in the temple but man
    He was from Asia after all

If you think about it, this makes the most sense.

If you take the core principles from Judaism and Buddhism, blend them together and adjust slightly, you end up with Christianity.

Where do you think Jesus was during his lost years? He was in India learning Buddhism and smoking a mass weed.
    The Throbber's ex had a theory that the Almighty took the various religions of the world and planted them around the planet on purpose so us dumbfucks would eventually figure out the common ground and get along together.