Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Query for the Serious Pot Head

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Have you ever?

kunc.org/post/rare-and-mysterious-vomiting-illness-linked-heavy-marijuana-use

At the risk of being accused of conspiracy theory ...

Kaiser Health News is an editorially independent news service that is part of the nonpartisan Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Find Pauline Bartolone on Twitter @pbartolone.

Copyright 2017 Kaiser Health News. To see more, visit Kaiser Health News.

Anybody with a half-a-brain knows what weed will do to the medical mafia/big pharma's bottom line right?

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Never vomited from weed, but vomited all night long after I bought some aphrodisiac bark and ate a few pieces. Puked the next day just thinking about how it tasted.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I will just stick to copious amounts of alcohol. Ya know because rare (unconfirmed?) mysterious vomiting isn't worth it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    Founders Club

100% bullshit.

Totally agree.

The only time I ever puked is because I couldn't stop stuffing my face with food.

Puke and rally is a tool that works.

The other reason we know this is total bullshit is another article claimed one need only "chronically" smoke 3x per day to achieve barf factory status.

Personally, I wake-and-baked for years and .......... whoever wrote this article must be hai.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

100% bullshit.

Agreed.

Maybe back in the day some skanky rag weed would cause some lung cookie discharge but never shaking and vomiting.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I used to have this ratty 20 something y/o bong and I would herf on occasion after taking a star seeing rip on it. Not an out and out puke but just a little herf. Finally I threw the thing away and voila, no little herf.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I have had 2 bouts of something that had me in the ER. Violent barfing, intense belly pain, and a horrible feeling of nausea - all of which felt way better when standing in a hot shower.

It was attributed to diabetic gastroparesis, but after reading the info on this mysterious weed barfing, I think it may be the real culprit.

FYI - Raglan in an IV drip made it go away in a matter of minutes.

Definitely nothing more than my own anecdotal evidence, but I think you may find out there's actually something to this.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

I have had 2 bouts of something that had me in the ER. Violent barfing, intense belly pain, and a horrible feeling of nausea - all of which felt way better when standing in a hot shower.

It was attributed to diabetic gastroparesis, but after reading the info on this mysterious weed barfing, I think it may be the real culprit.

Definitely nothing more than my own anecdotal evidence, but I think you may find out there's actually something to this.

Well I'm convinced.

dflea said:

Well I'm convinced.
    Did your studies find different results?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Reglan helped my wife during her bout with chronic weed overuse - no, wait, that was her morning sickness.
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

Reglan helped my wife during her bout with chronic weed overuse - no, wait, that was her morning sickness.
    I really should have seen that coming.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Clean the moss and black mold out of your bong next time motherfucker.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Never heard of that. I hung out with a few major potheads during my Seattle daze.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

Why do you hate abundance?