Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp. That Was Fun

The early signing day is, as we all speculated, basically setup perfectly for Pete and our staff.

What’s everyone drinking tonight?

Podcast will come after Kyler decides, so fuck off everyone.

Seeing the rest of the conference struggle and/or panic a bit has been the best part of this day, especially knowing we are basically done.

#Blessed

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What are you talking about? ESPN already told me about Chippy's return fixing UCLA. How could they have a bad day?
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

The best player in our class is a white guy who plays WR.

Normally those kinds of accomplishments are saved for Wisconsin or Stanford, or maybe Northwestern. But you know, we are ballin out on every level.

FUCK YES THIS CLASS IS SO GOOD

Kaho?!?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saw a tweet where Country Legend Clay Helton basically said its hard. lol

Didn't seem too hard for Pete
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I need a 2019 primer of kids we might offer. Need to start a new BRBYO bank.

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017
    Fuck it I'm too sober to figure out the secret gif recipe for this godforsaken shit hole FUCK OFF
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This thread hearkens me back to a week ago when every thread on this bored was about how shitty recruiting was going

I was about to say the same ... I recall a couple of individuals in particular saying that
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This thread hearkens me back to a week ago when every thread on this bored was about how shitty recruiting was going

I started many. Conversation threads, actually.
    I always knew Pete and the staff would deliver.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Half the fun of HH is how bipolar this place is. No one hates and loves the DWAGS more than us.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

One thing I love about this is it allows us to focus in on one or two guys down the stretch and maybe go for a long shot croot who we haven’t even been talking about. Basically any kid who doesn’t sign during the early signing period is a free agent whether they are committed or not. Also allows us to get a huge head start on c/o 19 while the rest of the conference is still worrying about this year.

No longer can USC go for all of our four star guys after the five star guys they are going for who love all the attention figure it out late. The early signing day really works in our favor and melds with Pete’s recruiting philosophy.

FT late in the game poaching USC sons a bitches.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

One thing I love about this is it allows us to focus in on one or two guys down the stretch and maybe go for a long shot croot who we haven’t even been talking about. Basically any kid who doesn’t sign during the early signing period is a free agent whether they are committed or not. Also allows us to get a huge head start on c/o 19 while the rest of the conference is still worrying about this year.

No longer can USC go for all of our four star guys after the five star guys they are going for who love all the attention figure it out late. The early signing day really works in our favor and melds with Pete’s recruiting philosophy.

I'm still holding out for a Tuli Letu. payback
    flip. Last I checked he hadn't signed.