Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgs got A LOT better today

But none of you lying bastards follow recruiting so you wouldnt know

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    So UW wins the North in 19 or 20 after Oregon next year?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2017
    Havent predicted Oregon to win North. Stanford is Pups pre-season pick to win north and the pac12 today. If Love were back they'd be playing the automatic SEC placement for it all.

Wedington prolly good enough to win pac. Losing Willie hurt their chances
    Wedington got his ass knocked out of the game.
    Now if any of you glob-ons want to talk about Pup's predictions, first lay your own down. Otherwise back to your gaming posts and fantasies about dipping your wicks for the 1st time...clear?

Havent predicted Oregon to win North. Stanford is Pups pre-season pick to win north and the pac12 today. If Love were back they'd be playing the automatic SEC placement for it all.

Do you really want Boobs to bump one of your posts where you clearly say Oregon will win the north?
    Cunt try reading comprehension...Will Tag left Oregon...so too did Pup's opinion of them. Will they finish ahead of Washington? You will get that answer before Sept 1st. Plentry of time t o make a prediction for yourself..tick...tick... tick Cunt. Otherwise, dont get involved...guys with a sack, and a clue like Billy, Yella and steel2 will get responses from ZenPup
    Washington will win the pac-12 in 2018 and 2019.
    Trying to make a name for yourself slappy? Lurke a little then post as wee say around her ball
    edited December 2017
    yobates said:

Do you really want Boobs to bump one of your posts where you clearly say Oregon will win the north?
    Cunt try reading comprehension...Will Tag left Oregon...so too did Pup's opinion of them. Will they finish ahead of Washington? You will get that answer before Sept 1st. Plentry of time t o make a prediction for yourself..tick...tick... tick Cunt. Otherwise, dont get involved...guys with a sack, and a clue like Billy, Yella and steel2 will get responses from ZenPup
    I predict puppy will be butt hurt and leave me off the higher discussion board because I didn't recruit him to play on the magicians. I also predict he is still butt hurt about losing lake dawson to notre dame and oblivious to the fact his shit coach buddy lambright cost us larry stevens
    Bates i would have threw u in there, almost did, then realized you never post so whats the use? I would have scored more goals than Rockwood.

Tucker? Solid, fast, good athlete but a linebacker. I got stuck scoring 30 goals a year on the fucking penguins. Like I said, all politics and good ole boy club. Then to rub it in you pretty boys went 11 on 1 vs Pup at Marymoore. Fuck my hands were tied. Then Cantu and Matt Haddock had the balls to eat all the orange wedges at half.

Your team, prolly set u up to score. Shit sport i just figured it out. You didnt want young pup to steal your tassled glory. Knew it was politics.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    edited December 2017

Trying to make a name for yourself slappy? Lurke a little then post as wee say around her ball
    Your hawt takez and hawt talk I hear is "well-respected" and often "stolen" by the guys here and over at Doogman, true!?!1!?!

Your hawt takez and hawt talk I hear is "well-respected" and often "stolen" by the guys here and over at Doogman, true!?!1!?!
    And ballslappy...shhhhhhhhh...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Now if any of you glob-ons want to talk about Pup's predictions, first lay your own down. Otherwise back to your gaming posts and fantasies about dipping your wicks for the 1st time...clear?

Washington will win the Pac 12 in 2018
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,940 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Washington will win the Pac-12 in 2018, 2019, 2020, and the Pac-14 in 2021

Pac-16. We'll be grouped back with old Pac-8 while the Zona schools and the two newbies will be grouped with Texas, Sooners, Okie Pokies, and mystery team probably from the state of Texas or Kansas.