Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I honestly expect that we will find a way to play both ... there’s a Brunell and Billy Joe element here
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Tequilla said:

I honestly expect that we will find a way to play both ... there’s a Brunell and Billy Joe element here

If we had anyone Jake wouldn't have played last year after he fucked up his shoulder. That's why you have depth and why kids today are stupid to be scared of competition
    If manga was worth two shits he would have played last season
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    In Yankoff I trust.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2017
    Swaye said:

In Yankoff I trust.

yankoff i must
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Tequilla said:

With Yankoff's running ability, I'm sure there will be packages with both he and Sirmon on the field at the same time
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Strike One. Wellington got on his head about it.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    i only want recruits that piss gold and shit purple
    edited January 2018

Lol. That's not the poont. He's at UW already you are a dumbass if you tweet that. Doesn't really endear you towards your teammates.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Lol. That's not the poont. He's at UW already you are a dumbass if you tweet that. Doesn't really endear you towards your teammates.
    I'm sure they're all watching the game together rooting for one team or the other. They're just like anybody else. Maybe some of them hate Bama because Bama beat them last year but I doubt they're hating Sirmon over that tweet. I'm all abored Team Yankoff but this is trying to make drama out of nothing.
    dnc said:

I'm sure they're all watching the game together rooting for one team or the other. They're just like anybody else. Maybe some of them hate Bama because Bama beat them last year but I doubt they're hating Sirmon over that tweet. I'm all abored Team Yankoff but this is trying to make drama out of nothing.
    You still don't tweet that shit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BallzDeep said:

He'll transfer to Bama when Yankoff beats him out.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BallzDeep said:

He'll transfer to Bama if Yankoff beats him out.
    I know you're being sarcasmic but Bama ain't taking UW sloppy seconds.