Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Of the Coney Island Yankoffs?

There are multiple yankoffs.

The first 6 are consensual.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,223 Swaye's Wigwam
    Who painted that McFarlane action figure? Paint me one
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Reminds me a lot of Locker ... in a good way.

I definitely think that there's room for both Sirmon and Yankoff to play in our system together ...

Can definitely see scenarios where we want to go heavy on the run game and putting Yankoff in in place of a Wildcat can create a situation where we maintain a run/pass option.

Will obviously be chinteresting to see how the Sirmon vs Yankoff QB competition goes.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Tequilla said:

I definitely think that there's room for both Sirmon and Yankoff to play in our system together ...

Can definitely see scenarios where we want to go heavy on the run game and putting Yankoff in in place of a Wildcat can create a situation where we maintain a run/pass option.

Will obviously be chinteresting to see how the Sirmon vs Yankoff QB competition goes.

I just don't think in today's landscape that you can have 2 QBs splitting duties like that longer than maybe a year.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Tequilla said:

I just don't think in today's landscape that you can have 2 QBs splitting duties like that longer than maybe a year.
    agreed

no fucking thanks
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

If neither of them transfer, I think they both will be able to be starting QBs at UW at some point along the line.

But to your point, it's why it's so important that we're following up the 2018 class at QB with strong options in 2019 and 2020 as well in case there is a future transfer.