Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaskin officially declares for the NFL draft

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    TheHB said:

But will he take 3rd turn on the train in Scottsdale? That's what a real team player does.

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    This will follow the Heisman he gets next year.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And a 1 way ticket to a practice squad. Dude should have stuck around and got his degree in afro-studies then entered draft...just my take

And a 1 way ticket to a practice squad. Dude should have stuck around and got his degree in afro-studies then entered draft...just my take

Great racist crap as always.

Afro-studies is racist? Sorry, i did leave out "american"...just trying to abbreviate for the sake of timer. Sorry if i offended your delicate sensibilities fruitcake;)
    It was afro-american studies last time i checked...therefore not racist. Its what i remember. Is colored people studies ok? NAACP still uses it. Would that make me a racist too if i used that fruitcake? I wouldnt just sayin. 'People of color' is ok . Next time ill use people of color studies ok? Would that make you garboons happy?

I can say ENGRISHman, FRENCHman but cant CHINAman? Is HH a venue for SJW''s , a place to be corrected like at dawgman over every word? Or can we just talk football, comedy and wenches unfettered? I know what i come for. Again, I would never intentionally hurt ones' feelings. We can all practice that. But inadvertantly saying afro-american studies isnt hitting one below the belt with intention in my mind. Move on.

Get off HH and practice your dance moves, work on getting laid instead of working on being a SJW here all day.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

It was afro-american studies last time i checked...therefore not racist. Its what i remember. Is colored people studies ok? NAACP still uses it. Would that make me a racist too if i used that fruitcake? I wouldnt just sayin. 'People of color' is ok . Next time ill use people of color studies ok? Would that make you garboons happy?

I can say ENGRISHman, FRENCHman but cant CHINAman? Is HH a venue for SJW''s , a place to be corrected like at dawgman over every word? Or can we just talk football, comedy and wenches unfettered? I know what i come for. Again, I would never intentionally hurt ones' feelings. We can all practice that. But inadvertantly saying afro-american studies isnt hitting one below the belt with intention in my mind. Move on.

Get off HH and practice your dance moves, work on getting laid instead of working on being a SJW here all day.

Practicing dance moves and working on getting laid are not mutually exclusive.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

And your most retarded one on HH to date. Congrats!
    Ok...he might make a team...then cut when its obvious simple arm tackles bring him down. Not much room for size-6 tailbacks in the NFL you blistering cunts
    Cuntwaffle, you poach everything from puppy , so if im retarded...?