Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Wednesday morning meltdown OFFICIAL game thread

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

You mean by LIFPO, the electoral system worked as designed?

I’ll just go ahead and assume the demonstrations, press conferences, social media campaigns and such will continue until Moore is brought to justice for his misdeeds.

I am gonna miss the joob pics inserted in faux outrages threads though.

You won't hear a single peep about Moore's accusers again in the National Media nor will you see any suits brought forward against him in the courts.

While Moore was a shitty candidate. The Victimologists and those that buy their bullshit won this one.
    Great victim blaming.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

I’ll just go ahead and assume the demonstrations, press conferences, social media campaigns and such will continue until Moore is brought to justice for his misdeeds.

You won't hear a single peep about Moore's accusers again in the National Media nor will you see any suits brought forward against him in the courts.

While Moore was a shitty candidate. The Victimologists and those that buy their bullshit won this one.
    Great victim blaming.
    You mean like Chuck Schumer?

#istandwithher
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Great victim blaming.
    There's another one in the boat.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Agreed. And Jones wasn't much better if he only beat a pedo by less than 2 points.

Reminds me of the year the Bulls didn't make the finals because Jordan was off playing baseball. Woo-hoo, we? beat Scottie Pippen and Pete Meyers.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

salemcoog said:

Agreed. And Jones wasn't much better if he only beat a pedo by less than 2 points.

Reminds me of the year the Bulls didn't make the finals because Jordan was off playing baseball. Woo-hoo, we? beat Scottie Pippen and Pete Meyers.
    Hakeem's Rockets vs Jordan's Bulls were the greatest finals we never got.

salemcoog said:

The 30 for 30 on the Rockets was great. Might have been a NBA TV special. That was a GOOD Houston team that couldn't beat the Sonics to save their lives. Fucking Mutumbo. And the Lakers.

Houston players talked shit about the Bulls saying they would have won. Also acknowledged their Seattle problem
    edited December 2017

salemcoog said:

The 30 for 30 on the Rockets was great. Might have been a NBA TV special. That was a GOOD Houston team that couldn't beat the Sonics to save their lives. Fucking Mutumbo. And the Lakers.

Houston players talked shit about the Bulls saying they would have won. Also acknowledged their Seattle problem
    The matchups in that series would have been incredible... The Rockets wouldn't have been able to stop Jordan (Drexler already tried) and Hakeem would have torn the Bull's front court apart. Jordan is on record as saying if he had to pick one player of all time to have on his team it would be Hakeem.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Would have been no contest. Bulls would have demolished them, no different than any other of the teams they faced in the championship.

Would have been no contest. Bulls would have demolished them, no different than any other of the teams they faced in the championship.

I don't think you watched a lot of basketball.

salemcoog said:

The matchups in that series would have been incredible... The Rockets wouldn't have been able to stop Jordan (Drexler already tried) and Hakeem would have torn the Bull's front court apart. Jordan is on record as saying if he had to pick one player of all time to have on his team it would be Hakeem.

Hakeem beat Ewing and Shaq in the Finals. I'm thinking what Chicago had to offer wouldn't have bothered him. Hakeem and MJ might have both averaged 40 a game

And guess who swept the Rockets out of the playoffs ending the three peat?

salemcoog said:

Hakeem beat Ewing and Shaq in the Finals. I'm thinking what Chicago had to offer wouldn't have bothered him. Hakeem and MJ might have both averaged 40 a game

The only chance Houston would have had on Jordan was noted maniac and Jordan shit talker Vernon Maxwell. A 7 game series with those two guarding each other would have been worth it alone.
    At least we got der Golve against Mad Max
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

salemcoog said:

The only chance Houston would have had on Jordan was noted maniac and Jordan shit talker Vernon Maxwell. A 7 game series with those two guarding each other would have been worth it alone.
    those are the Houston teams I grew up with. Good times

At least we got der Golve against Mad Max

What a league back then. It's pretty god damn good at the moment too.
    salemcoog said:

why should we? Whatever happens regarding Citizen Moore happens.

Likewise Citizen Franken, Citizen Conyers, and the rest of them.
    What does any of this have to do with the fact that Trump is racist Man!!

salemcoog said:

Luc Longley would have tore the Rockets apart, Mate.
    salemcoog said:

What does any of this have to do with the fact that Trump is racist Man!!

salemcoog said:

Luc Longley would have tore the Rockets apart, Mate.
    WTFd full Luc Longley bullshit
    edited December 2017
    ^^^^^WHOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

quack
    Cartwright would be wearing cement shoes against The Dream