Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaye going JC

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Means Peter hasnt recruited a pac12 DT, NG in 3 years. If you count Levi thats 1. We"re in big trouble the next 2 years stopping anybody...

In Pup we trust...just watch. Its bad, really bad if Gaines bolts. 7-5 bitches...8-4 if the ball bounces the right way

However, ill know more after spring ball

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2017
    dnc said:

Johnson and Levi will be the best or second best pair of DT's in the conference next year. And I believe in our player development that one of the other guys will step up. None of us thought Johnson would become a stud. Nobody thought Gaines would be any good.

We are far too thin, no doubt. A chinjury or two could destroy everything. But 8-4 if the ball bounces the right way my ass.

Ten wins, minimum.

Best set of DT'Z in conference dnc? You are re-fuckingtarded. 1 half of the starting duo sat out last year per transfer rules. Well, lets see where he lines up in spring. As far as a true NG...Pete forgot to recruit one.

You dipsticks dont realize how good Vea and Gaines were. Best duo in UW history in my eyes.

Now only if Browning was Brunell or Billy No. We wouldnt be in the fiesta bowl
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Johnson and Levi will be the best or second best pair of DT's in the conference next year. And I believe in our player development that one of the other guys will step up. None of us thought Johnson would become a stud. Nobody thought Gaines would be any good.

We are far too thin, no doubt. A chinjury or two could destroy everything. But 8-4 if the ball bounces the right way my ass.

Ten wins, minimum.

Best set of DT'Z in conference dnc? You are re-fuckingtarded. 1 half of the starting duo sat out last year per transfer rules. Well, lets see where he lines up in spring. As far as a true NG...Pete forgot to recruit one.

You dipsticks dont realize how good Vea and Gaines were. Best duo in UW history in my eyes.

Now only if Browning was Brunell or Billy No. We wouldnt be in the fiesta bowl
    What?

And yes I agree Vea and Gaines were the best set of DT's in UW history. That has shit to do with Levi and String.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kreist. Pumpy jumps the shark yet again. SAD!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

However, ill know more after next season is over

FTFY

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I stand with Pumpy
    edited December 2017
    Bunch of buttfucking homers around here. Perfect for puppy fodder..keep it up

Oh, and 8-4 was with a lucky bounce vs someone like Cal. Ok 9-3 if the M and M's (miller, murphy and McIntosh) all come back and play well and Browning wins the heisman

We actually did have this conversation about Vea and Gaines being just another guy until they weren't. There is angst on the recruiting board over the D line due to its importance.

But fuck off pumpy - 8-4 unless we aren't I'll let you know next December

Pup started ALL DL conversation 2 years ago. Yes i started the code fucking red debate as i called it then. McCoy and Scrempos were my early warning signs then...and pup was spot on. Nobody on either site did. Now people are starting to take notice? Too late.

I was firm about needing jc help. Nothing. Did pick up a transfer, but wont be enough with Gaye gone. We got the bodies...but not the talent
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176

We actually did have this conversation about Vea and Gaines being just another guy until they weren't. There is angst on the recruiting board over the D line due to its importance.

Pup started ALL DL conversation 2 years ago. Yes i started the code fucking red debate as i called it then. McCoy and Scrempos were my early warning signs then...and pup was spot on. Nobody on either site did. Now people are starting to take notice? Too late.

I was firm about needing jc help. Nothing. Did pick up a transfer, but wont be enough with Gaye gone. We got the bodies...but not the talent
    Someone please do the needful.

Someone please do the needful.

Hey newfish, careful...
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Not too worried about the DL next season, the defensive staff has shown the ability to replace stars and develop players

Johnson and Levi are the top 2 easily, I imagine Benning moves to the line, Bowman provides depth, Bronson has the tools, McCoy hasn't shown anything but might step up if he isn't GONE. Scrempos is probably gone.

Not too worried about the DL next season, the defensive staff has shown the ability to replace stars and develop players

Johnson and Levi are the top 2 easily, I imagine Benning moves to the line, Bowman provides depth, Bronson has the tools, McCoy hasn't shown anything but might step up if he isn't GONE. Scrempos is probably gone.

You should be worried...

Btw, here's your chance to join the higher discussion crowd...tell us why levi and JJ are 'easily' top 2? You said it so explain...while youre at it how does bowman elder provide depth (you would have had to pay attention to the DL so ill give you a pass)...Potato is already on the line and McCoy will never be apart of it..

Btw, the staff hasnt shown ability to replace stars. Aside from Sark holdovers Petersen has had the same interior from the beginning. Vea was a christmas gift, Gaines was Pete's only real recruiting achievement on interior DL. (And a great one)

However let Pup educate you, BungSlapper and every other naive packed-turd here. Pete has recruited ~8 pass-rushing dlinemen since he's been here. Here's some irony...the starter is a true freshman walkon. Well pete said when he arrived, i think one of his 1st pressers, quote " to win in the pac12 you have to recruit the Dline 1st..." Well the scholarship recruiting hasnt really panned out has it Pete!!
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    edited December 2017

You should be worried...

Btw, here's your chance to join the higher discussion crowd...tell us why levi and JJ are 'easily' top 2? You said it so explain...while youre at it how does bowman elder provide depth (you would have had to pay attention to the DL so ill give you a pass)...Potato is already on the line and McCoy will never be apart of it..

Btw, the staff hasnt shown ability to replace stars. Aside from Sark holdovers Petersen has had the same interior from the beginning. Vea was a christmas gift, Gaines was Pete's only real recruiting achievement on interior DL. (And a great one)

However let Pup educate you, BungSlapper and every other naive packed-turd here. Pete has recruited ~8 pass-rushing dlinemen since he's been here. Here's some irony...the starter is a true freshman walkon. Well pete said when he arrived, i think one of his 1st pressers, quote " to win in the pac12 you have to recruit the Dline 1st..." Well the scholarship recruiting hasnt really panned out has it Pete!!
    Who are your top 2 D linemen next season then dumbshit?