Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Close the gates already, DJ (ILTCYDJILTDT)

CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
These aren’t the fucking droids we’re looking for.

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973
    phineas said:

I don't think I have had any prob with anyone here except yo ass..I get abuse, wtf's, troll, all that shit and be truthful I am not a NW guy But I do enjoy and contribute..drink a little much and get blasted, and it's deserved the criticism the next day...but I ain't left,,,but yo ass has wtf, trolled, all that shit every post, even if the ones that commented said chin u wanna wtf. Wassup

Go get checked in disturbed homo
  • GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508

phineas said:

I don't think I have had any prob with anyone here except yo ass..I get abuse, wtf's, troll, all that shit and be truthful I am not a NW guy But I do enjoy and contribute..drink a little much and get blasted, and it's deserved the criticism the next day...but I ain't left,,,but yo ass has wtf, trolled, all that shit every post, even if the ones that commented said chin u wanna wtf. Wassup

IWUDT
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

phineas said:

I think if you put that through a universal translator, it would come back "Go Cuogs!"

I used to use this wonderful gif all the time. Then somewhere along the line I strayed from it, as assuredly as Jonathan Smith would stray from the running game averaging 6.8 yards per carry.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gridiron said:

phineas said:

IWUDT
    WUT