Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some thoughts on the new Pac-12 coaches

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
They all suck except for Kelly.

Somehow, Smiff is the 2nd best hire this year. Think about that. Let that sink in. You have Kelly at the #1 and Smiff at #2. The conference is getting worse. Also, the reason why Smiff > Cristoball is because Smiff's offense scored more TDs against UW than Cristoball's offense this season. Several more TDs.

I don't get why every dook loves the Cristoball hire. They say he'll continue everything that Willie built up at Oregon even though they hates Willie. Guess it's like how everyone thought Gilby would continue Rick's momentum (which he did, running the program into the ground). Also, dooks, welcome to what we like to call "The Gilby Era". If you think this is bad, wait until what comes next with "The Willingham Era". Yes, you will get a Willingham era next. Trust us, we know this cycle all too well. Also, do you have a dook Dick Baird that will defend Cristoball for decades after he gets fired?

I can't tell if Edwards at ASU is the worst hire in Pac-12 history or the worst hire in history. Who knew that ASU would miss Lisa Love as their AD? I think Herm'll quit in a few weeks when he learns that the mascot are the Sun Devils. Either that or ASU changes their name to the Sun Catholics. The program wasn't in flames before but it sure is now. At least the best part is it will give RichRod and McIntyre contract extensions.

Comments