Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen waiting for Oregon job?

https://oregon.247sports.com/Board/45/Contents/Chris-Petersen-waiting-for-the-Oregon-job-24658305

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahajahahaha

Pure fucking gold

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I do think ND is the jerb we should worry about.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    It is weird to finally have a coach everyone wants.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,932 Founders Club
    > @GrundleStiltzkin said:
    > I do think ND is the jerb we should worry about.

No.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017

I do think ND is the jerb we should worry about.

Based on what? ND is the notorious "this program can't win shit anymore because of x, y, and z" program.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    > @dnc said:
    > I'm going to first go out on a limb and say you're either in your early 20s or just poorly educated based off your choice of grammar and your lack of knowledge in general.
    >
    > Oregon went 12-0 and met Auburn for the BCS title in 2011, the year after Tebow with a QB named Cam Newton. Oregon is also the 2nd most profitable program in the country only behind Texas due in large part to Nike being a national brand unlike Washington in which is a regional brand. Oregon, Eugene in general is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Oregon is a wonderful place to live and I hate to tell you but Chris Petersen does have ties here.
    >
    > Like it or not, Mullens was in Seattle last Tuesday and he was not at UOs game vs Vandy last night. Mullens was in Seattle again yesterday and is set to return sometime this morning. Chris Petersen will be announced as the new coach at UO this afternoon.
    >
    > But I wish you all the best, do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small.

Wow, I’m don’t trigger me i> @dnc said:
    > I'm going to first go out on a limb and say you're either in your early 20s or just poorly educated based off your choice of grammar and your lack of knowledge in general.
    >
    > Oregon went 12-0 and met Auburn for the BCS title in 2011, the year after Tebow with a QB named Cam Newton. Oregon is also the 2nd most profitable program in the country only behind Texas due in large part to Nike being a national brand unlike Washington in which is a regional brand. Oregon, Eugene in general is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Oregon is a wonderful place to live and I hate to tell you but Chris Petersen does have ties here.
    >
    > Like it or not, Mullens was in Seattle last Tuesday and he was not at UOs game vs Vandy last night. Mullens was in Seattle again yesterday and is set to return sometime this morning. Chris Petersen will be announced as the new coach at UO this afternoon.
    >
    > But I wish you all the best, do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small.

If I was hungover and celebrating an Apple Cup victory I would be all over this poast!
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    WTD1
    Peterson is an arrogant SOB. I don't want him anywhere around the Oregon program. Same goes for Urb and Mack Brown.
    -----------
    Hayward Field
    (2587)
    Chip is extremely arrogant. Most extremely successful coaches and people in general are. What's your point? Results are what matters and don't give me some bs soapbox crap about how you're and we're better than that.
    ------------

The difference is Chip was smarter and a better coach.

You want a soapbox? After losing to SDSU last year, and then getting blown out by Washington as well as losing to Fresno St., BYU, and SDSU again this year, my point is we should set our sights a little higher.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    LaZoris said:

WTD1
    Peterson is an arrogant SOB. I don't want him anywhere around the Oregon program. Same goes for Urb and Mack Brown.
    -----------
    Hayward Field
    (2587)
    Chip is extremely arrogant. Most extremely successful coaches and people in general are. What's your point? Results are what matters and don't give me some bs soapbox crap about how you're and we're better than that.
    ------------

The difference is Chip was smarter and a better coach.

You want a soapbox? After losing to SDSU last year, and then getting blown out by Washington as well as losing to Fresno St., BYU, and SDSU again this year, my point is we should set our sights a little higher.

@HoustonHusky true?