Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arkansas hires Chad Morris (LOL), so poor Mike Leach remains stuck in Pullman

AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
For now anyway.

Positive for Huskies.
BAD for Mike Leach.
For cuogs...unclear.

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Why lol? Chad Morris went 4-4 in a tuff AAC West division. Real talent, that guy.
  • RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66

Why lol? Chad Morris went 4-4 in a tuff AAC West division. Real talent, that guy.

Clearly held back by the NCAA sanctions. He's done an amazing job once you factor in the sanctions! #FeelsLike87
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club
    You have no idea of the damage that the death penalty did to SMU
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    AIRWOLF said:

Clearly held back by the NCAA sanctions. He's done an amazing job once you factor in the sanctions! #FeelsLike87
    He sucks, but he isn't a 300 pound sack of dick tips, so this is still a clear upgrade for Arkansas.
    chad got a hot wife? that was bert's only redeeming quality.
  • RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    AIRWOLF said:

He sucks, but he isn't a 300 pound sack of dick tips, so this is still a clear upgrade for Arkansas.
    Just pokin some fun at the ol ham beasts. Plenty of Vawl fans were ridin the Morris dick and it looked like he was getting some real consideration from the AD too. I thought Arky would go after Neal Brown or Blake Anderson (Arky St) but he's a good fit for Arky. Recruiting ties to TX will help a lot in crootin.
    Bilema took Wisconsin to three Rose Bowls - I don't think they were all B1G titles though because of the BCS. But still someone in the B1G will give him another shot

Bilema took Wisconsin to three Rose Bowls - I don't think they were all B1G titles though because of the BCS. But still someone in the B1G will give him another shot

First of all there are no open jobs in the Big Ten, and I don't really see any opening any time soon. Maybe Indiana if they suck way more than normal this year.

Secondly, I don't think anyone really gives Bielema any credit for what he did at Wisconsin. It's always "he succeeded because of the system that Barry Alvarez put in place hurr durr".

That's what they said about Gary Andersen too, and they were probably right.
    Not this year but as long as you have Minnesota, Purdue, and the rest of the garbage there he'll get a shot

@SwedishHusky
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Wisconsin is somewhat of a “the place coaches itself” type of program. Every coach since Alvarez has had some good seasons. It also helps that whatever Big 10 division they are in is fucking horrible.

Not this year but as long as you have Minnesota, Purdue, and the rest of the garbage there he'll get a shot

@SwedishHusky

Fleck just got a billion-year extension at Minnesota, although I suppose it's possible Brohm gets hired away from Purdue even though he reportedly turned down other jobs this year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

@SwedishHusky

Fleck just got a billion-year extension at Minnesota, although I suppose it's possible Brohm gets hired away from Purdue even though he reportedly turned down other jobs this year.
    Fleck is the doucheyiest douche that ever douched
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited December 2017

@SwedishHusky

I heard the only people who sign billion year contracts are Scientologists.

@SwedishHusky

Remember that Minnesota is our comp for programs that are eternally fucked up even with a great if ancient pedigree. And they went 5-7 this year just like they always do.

If Fleck is any good he'll leave if not he'll get fired. There is a vast wasteland of B1G schools
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Say what you want about Leach but he is phenomenal for WSU fans despite his Apple Cup ineptness