Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

petersen and tennessee rumors are back

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

because Petersen went from interested to not interested before the program became an absolute shitshow, now he's back to being interested again?

maybe you're right and it is because of fulmer
    He went from not interested to not interested to not interested.

Hth
    I really want to believe this is the case.

I'm just not sure why these rumors have come up. Would seem really easy for Pete to issue a statement that they aren't true. Though, maybe dealing with rumors isn't his style. Or maybe he is interviewing -- solely as a way to get some leverage on Jenn -- such as more daytime games or more salary for his assistants.
    Christ.... it’s because their are no reprucusions to taking a guess and saying “sources” without naming any. It’s all about clicks and people would rather be first than right.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter

Fullmer's tits are bigger & sloppier than Jen's.

Pete might very well go to Tenn.

Yeah but....

I bet Fulmer whips those puppies out when he has to.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Fullmer's tits are bigger & sloppier than Jen's.

Pete might very well go to Tenn.

Yeah but....

I bet Fulmer whips those puppies out when he has to.

Yummy.
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

because Petersen went from interested to not interested before the program became an absolute shitshow, now he's back to being interested again?

A bunch of coordinators and Chris Petersen. Sounds legit.
    I'm going to first go out on a limb and say you're either in your early 20s or just poorly educated based off your choice of grammar and your lack of knowledge in general.

Tennessee went 13-0 and beat FSU for the first BCS title in 98, the year after Manning with a QB named Tee Martin. Tennessee is also the 2nd most profitable program in the country only behind Texas due in large part to it being a national brand unlike Washington in which is a regional brand. Tennessee, Knoxville in general is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Tennessee is a wonderful place to live and I hate to tell you but Chris Petersen does have ties here.

Like it our not, Currie was in Seattle last Tuesday and he was not at UTs game vs Vandy last night. Currie was in Seattle again yesterday and is set to return sometime this morning. Chris Petersen will be announced as the new coach at UT this afternoon.

But I wish you all the best, do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small.
    Without language and personal attacks, this is just Cuogfan.

so fuck off, looser.

• DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544

uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

I'm just not sure why these rumors have come up. Would seem really easy for Pete to issue a statement that they aren't true. Though, maybe dealing with rumors isn't his style. Or maybe he is interviewing -- solely as a way to get some leverage on Jenn -- such as more daytime games or more salary for his assistants.
    Christ.... it’s because their are no reprucusions to taking a guess and saying “sources” without naming any. It’s all about clicks and people would rather be first than right.
    Idk. The poster cuntwaffle brought up some very interesting and thoughtful points.
    *Chinteresting
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

Sounds like you can’t handle the ups and downs of bullshit coaching rumors season.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

Sounds like you can’t handle the ups and downs of bullshit coaching rumors season.
    Its one thing to say they are interested in him, its another thing to say they are interested and have already interviewed him on a specific day.

I mainly don't want this rumor to give other schools any ammo to poach our recruits, or to give recruits that might be on the fence, to consider going elsewhere.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    uzi said:

uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

Its one thing to say they are interested in him, its another thing to say they are interested and have already interviewed him on a specific day.

I mainly don't want this rumor to give other schools any ammo to poach our recruits, or to give recruits that might be on the fence, to consider going elsewhere.
    I’m sure our recruits are very worried about what some Tennessee writer from gridiron now has speculated about Petersen.
    All this anxiety makes me want to go yankoff furiously.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

All this anxiety makes me want to go yankoff furiously.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3903368/57ee6f105caa581b804670fd
    Oh god oh god.

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    They deserve Sumlin. Tee comes in after 3 good recruiting classes and 5 on field implosions.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

uzi said:

uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

I’m sure our recruits are very worried about what some Tennessee writer from gridiron now has speculated about Petersen.
    I don't think our recruits consider what those writers say, I think our recruits consider what other Pac-12 recruiters will say... and if Petersen doesn't squash the rumors, then it gives those other recruiters ammo. Luckily for us, similar rumors are occurring for Oregon & WSU and UCLA doesn't even have their staff yet.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

uzi said:

uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

Hth

I don't think our recruits consider what those writers say, I think our recruits consider what other Pac-12 recruiters will say... and if Petersen doesn't squash the rumors, then it gives those other recruiters ammo. Luckily for us, similar rumors are occurring for Oregon & WSU and UCLA doesn't even have their staff yet.
    Petersen isn't going to waste a second responding to half-assed rumors.