Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the lord Keep'in giveth

HE, gave us Bush and the opportunity to pound the pedophiles into the dirt. Well for this game it will be a special pounding into the turf. No dirt in University of Phoenix stadium. Interesting Ted Haggard attended U of Phoenix. Another meth head wife cheater hiding under the good the name of the lord. The lord is looking for payback this holiday season.

The lord understandth that it is time for JoePa and his worshippers to pay for his sins of enabling Sandusky to take advantage of innocent children and allowing them to travel with team. Jerry was given the keys to the kingdom of the locker room and free room and board on the road while he had the pick of the litter.

Pedo U, will feel the wrath of mighty Washington. Franklin has his own skeletons, but that is for another post.

Herbie is another defender of the sick and twisted that roamed locker room for so many years. Herbie you are hack and a cry baby. Get a life.

Barkley will be all the "hot" talk, but it will be Gaskin that makes the headlines after four quarters.

How about my Hamdan. What a hire. Those offensive players must be thrilled to have a coach with a pulse. This a total game changer bringing much excitement to a year when a 10-2 record was a letdown.

I for one will be praying nightly and couple morning a week for Togi and Tami to be dawgs in 2018.

Bush back in the house, dismantling of the pathetic kewgs, Smith door ass out, and the potential of a banner recruiting class. The cup has runneth over.

Christmas came early this year. See you all at Mass on Christmas Eve!

GO JESUS! He lovin my dawgs this year. I am looking for even greater fortunes and gifts in 2018.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,951 Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    AEB said:

Picked the right year to stop being atheist.

One can be an atheist and still thank (figurative) God for his blessings. I for one am feeling blessed this Holiday Christmas season.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited December 2017

IT IS A GRASS FIELD AT THAT STADIUM!

Oh shit. thanks Coker. That's right, fuck.