Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Dawgman guys, not 1 of u cunts have picked against UW...

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Pumpys recent period of cuntlessness is messing with his mind.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Honest Queery, Don’t you have to be a paying customer to even lurk on dmc boards?

Nobody hates Chris Peterman more than pumpy does.

Pete WAS the best coach on the west coast...until UCLA fucked everything up

Chipper ain’t goin to UCLA. They haven’t given a shit about Football since the 80s.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

What is pumpy's Doogman handle anyway?

Steelheader was the last one I saw years ago.
    Steelheader was my handle the last time a "guy" from doogienights picked against Washington. From then on its changed once every 2 months or everytime i picked against Washington. See, everything has to stay rosey over there, its good for business.

24-7 has destroyed the last ounce of dawgman left over from Samek's orginal Gem. Kimmy broke down every fragment of that gem into dust over the years, leaving only a pile of dust today that 24-7 is trying to mine into something valuable. I see nothing but ads ...and a few worthless articles buried in the pile. Takes awhile just to find any semblance of a tiny gem left over. Boy how the mighty has fallen...
    And yet you keep going back there.
    Sure i go back there. I've never tried to hide it like all of you buttfuckers do. I get as much enjoyment fucking with those chimps as i do you chumps.

I love fucking with Kim. Funny i have to change my handle daily while you do not. #sheep. Its ok, Kim will take you back. Dont worry, your home away from home will still be there. If not, yourwifey will give you a warm safe hug babby:) And Shane will snugs with you careabout;)
    I was changing handles to fuck with Kim back in 2004.

Fuck off.
    Pretty sure I'm IP banned. But I have a new IP now, I just don't give a fuck about doogman enough to fuck with them anymore.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

Chipper ain’t goin to UCLA. They haven’t given a shit about Football since the 80s.
    Bump
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

Bump
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

What is pumpy's Doogman handle anyway?

Steelheader was the last one I saw years ago.
    Steelheader was my handle the last time a "guy" from doogienights picked against Washington. From then on its changed once every 2 months or everytime i picked against Washington. See, everything has to stay rosey over there, its good for business.

24-7 has destroyed the last ounce of dawgman left over from Samek's orginal Gem. Kimmy broke down every fragment of that gem into dust over the years, leaving only a pile of dust today that 24-7 is trying to mine into something valuable. I see nothing but ads ...and a few worthless articles buried in the pile. Takes awhile just to find any semblance of a tiny gem left over. Boy how the mighty has fallen...
    And yet you keep going back there.
    Sure i go back there. I've never tried to hide it like all of you buttfuckers do. I get as much enjoyment fucking with those chimps as i do you chumps.

I love fucking with Kim. Funny i have to change my handle daily while you do not. #sheep. Its ok, Kim will take you back. Dont worry, your home away from home will still be there. If not, yourwifey will give you a warm safe hug babby:) And Shane will snugs with you careabout;)
    Monthly, daily....which is it pumpy?
    Yo weekly monthly yearly
    edited November 2017
    Clearly Chip doesn’t care about Football anymore either. He won’t be able to remove the dyed in the wool softness that surrounds that program and school. Career killer.

But I’m sure you PTSD Doogs are shaking and about to vomit.

But then again you guys can never beat UCLA anyway. So for you guys it will be the same as it ever was. So relax.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    phineas said:

Trolling dawgman, daily, with new handles? I appreciate a good puppy rant just like anyone but bro... give it up. Is it really worth the hassle of completing the captcha robot check?

I do not 'troll' dawgman daily bitch. Was a figure of speech. I hardly post there...just a few predictions and occasional shot at the big 3. Havent posted since 24-7 took over. Havent even been to forum. Place is dead.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited November 2017
    salemcoog said:

Clearly Chip doesn’t care about Football anymore either. He won’t be able to remove the dyed in the wool softness that surrounds that program and school. Career killer.

But then again you guys can never beat UCLA anyway. So for you guys it will be the same as it ever was. So relax.

UCLA will be in playoff in next 3 years. Save this gomer. Btw where's pups post calling kelly to ucla before Mora was fired. Its out there somewhere

salemcoog said:

UCLA will be in playoff in next 3 years. Save this gomer. Btw where's pups post calling kelly to ucla before Mora was fired. Its out there somewhere
    Ahhh. The Patented Pumpy kiss of death.
    I’d say He has a better chance of leaving for one reason or the other than a playoff. But neither will happen and you just guaranteed it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Honest Queery, Don’t you have to be a paying customer to even lurk on dmc boards?

You could do a bunch of 7 day trials but you'd probably need to mask your IP address and use a lot of different credit cards. I could actually see a few of the degenerates on here doing that.

salemcoog said:

You could do a bunch of 7 day trials but you'd probably need to mask your IP address and use a lot of different credit cards. I could actually see a few of the degenerates on here doing that.
    So that would be a No.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

What kinda prick runs Pumpy?

Seriously. Whether or not I agree with an argument Pup is making, what cannot be debated it that Pup puts out gold record after gold record. Maltby Hitsville USA.
    I have a purple and gold colored shirt that has a giant image of Chris Walken's head on it.