Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Dawgman guys, not 1 of u cunts have picked against UW...

...in a decade. Being i know you guys spend more time at HH than your own Kim dong un message boards. I can expose your dimply fat asses here unfettered and without a kimmy rubber stamp pinko ban job..

Not one of you homer bitches have picked UW to lose in a decade. I thought Dick Baird was bad. Why run "dawgman predictions"? Its the most anti climatic waste of horribly over-advertsed space on your dying website.

I picked ASU on your forum and it got deleted. I picked Stanford and got ran. What the fuck kind of site you running over there Kimmy?

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    And that's the REST of the STORY...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    What is pumpy's Doogman handle anyway?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Nobody hates Chris Peterman more than pumpy does.

Pete WAS the best coach on the west coast...until UCLA fucked everything up
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Steelheader was the last one I saw years ago.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Steelheader was my handle the last time a "guy" from doogienights picked against Washington. From then on its changed once every 2 months or everytime i picked against Washington. See, everything has to stay rosey over there, its good for business.

24-7 has destroyed the last ounce of dawgman left over from Samek's orginal Gem. Kimmy broke down every fragment of that gem into dust over the years, leaving only a pile of dust today that 24-7 is trying to mine into something valuable. I see nothing but ads ...and a few worthless articles buried in the pile. Takes awhile just to find any semblance of a tiny gem left over. Boy how the mighty has fallen...
    And yet you keep going back there.
    Sure i go back there. I've never tried to hide it like all of you buttfuckers do. I get as much enjoyment fucking with those chimps as i do you chumps.

I love fucking with Kim. Funny i have to change my handle daily while you do not. #sheep. Its ok, Kim will take you back. Dont worry, your home away from home will still be there. If not, yourwifey will give you a warm safe hug babby:) And Shane will snugs with you careabout;)
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360

Steelheader? I like it......They are a dying breed of dipshit, kind of like us Doogs.

Now let's all run along to Reiter and pretend all is well....